Cut Malcolm Jenkins please (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. What I posted was Malcom wants to express his freedom of speech but tells Drew to shut the F up when he expresses his. The picture of Aaron Rodgers has nothing to do with that. I can just as easily post this.

939ADB8F-0EBF-4B9D-ACE1-784C1ACD4DD7.jpeg
That was done 10 minutes before game start and not during the anthem. It was Jerry Jones uniform NFL idea. That’s all you need to know.

Do you know that the anthem talks about killing blacks fighting for their freedom in one of the verses?

Probably not because you only get to hear 1/3 of the poem.

So spare me with that foolishness bruh.

How many people actually know that? Maybe 5% of the population. Those that do value the flag do so because it has a positive meaning to them...usually sacrifices of their family Or service members to get them to that point. Has nothing to do with a timed verse in the anthem. So when people are disrespected toward it, some take it as being disrespectful to their family or service members sacrifices. Nobody should be forced to appreciate the flag/anthem, but people shouldn’t be forced into not associating the flag/anthem for the positive reasons I mentioned. I’d be willing to bet that a significant majority of the population doesn’t even know that some use kneeling for the flag/anthem as a black rights demonstration.

I love Malcolm Jenkins and, while I don't agree with making it a public issue (family business should remain in-house), I think it was the right thing to say. Drew's comments were insensitive and a bit out of touch with the concerns and feelings of a majority of his team, the league, country, and even the world. Malcolm echoed the feelings of a lot of black people (70% of NFL rosters are black). Now was not the time to drudge up old unresolved issues. Kap's protest is proving to be valid and the NFL dropped the ball on addressing it, so those wounds have not healed. Hopefully, there will be some conversation about the issue and our guys will get back to football.

That was done 10 minutes before game start and not during the anthem. It was Jerry Jones uniform NFL idea. That’s all you need to know.

Why does it have to be during the anthem? Why is that the only acceptable form of protest? And it wasn’t 10 minutes before. It was seconds before. Because I was in the dome when they did it before the next game and it happened to coincide with a moment of silence for a slain police officer and the saints got booed big time.

This is a lie.

than and now folks regular wasn’t paying attention during the anthem.

hell we have video of our president doing some other ish during the anthem. The fricking president bruh.

Well...you’re probably not from where I’m from. :)

How many people actually know that? Maybe 5% of the population. Those that do value the flag do so because it has a positive meaning to them...usually sacrifices of their family Or service members to get them to that point. Has nothing to do with a timed verse in the anthem. So when people are disrespected toward it, some take it as being disrespectful to their family or service members sacrifices. Nobody should be forced to appreciate the flag/anthem, but people shouldn’t be forced into not associating the flag/anthem for the positive reasons I mentioned. I’d be willing to bet that a significant majority of the population doesn’t even know that some use kneeling for the flag/anthem as a black rights demonstration.

Yes. It’s disrespectful to sing a song constructed on killing black. Nothing more nothing less.

Also, folks are focusing on the reaction instead of action that caused the issue.

This is the monster that white Americans built.

Same folks that’s mad at Kaep kneeling during the anthem for Millard reason is the same folks that’s with president trump even when he dissed American POWs.

All facts

Why does it have to be during the anthem? Why is that the only acceptable form of protest? And it wasn’t 10 minutes before. It was seconds before. Because I was in the dome when they did it before the next game and it happened to coincide with a moment of silence for a slain police officer and the saints got booed big time.
should say something to you that the person who conceived this idea to kneel as a form of protest was not Colin Kaepernick, but a U.S. Army Green Beret, Nate Boyer.

Not during the anthem

Not 10 minutes before either. Did you read my last post?

Here you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom