Cuts on Wednesday (1 Viewer)

I know I'm going to hear it from people, but Kelly Holcomb would be an upgrade over Jamie Martin in Sean Payton's offense... I know he stunk in Minnesota, but he had next to nothing to work with in his receiver corps.

For the league min. I'd bring him in to compete at TC, and if he loses out, you didn't really lose anything.

I know I'm going to hear it from people, but Kelly Holcomb would be an upgrade over Jamie Martin in Sean Payton's offense... I know he stunk in Minnesota, but he had next to nothing to work with in his receiver corps.

For the league min. I'd bring him in to compete at TC, and if he loses out, you didn't really lose anything.

I agree 100%

If healthy I would really like Booger

I like Holcomb and wouldn't be opposed to bringing him in as a backup. But he's going to cost a lot more then the league minimum, maybe as much as $1.5 - $2 million a year. Backup QBs with experience are expensive these days.

I also wouldn't mind Rob Morris, though there's no rush to hire him. He's a June signee.

I would like Holcomb too, wanted us to get him last year, but I read somewhere that he may retire due to health.

I don't want Macfarland because I don't want to see "Booger" typed on the board 200 times a day. Makes me ill just thinking about it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom