Cutting the cable, lets talk options and media setups (1 Viewer)

Currently I have a Shield Pro downstairs running Cinema HD and Netflix.

Just ordered a SkyStream III Plus, gonna try it versus the Shield Pro and the loser goes upstairs to the girls room.

For those of you who are looking for a way to stream Viacom channels, check out Pluto TV. The app is in the play store. I haven't looked for a website yet though i would imagine that a large outfit like Viacom would have one running.
i watch the forensic files channel all the time.

Netflix. A Prime. And Gears Reloaded for me. Works fine. Got a cheapie air hdtv antenna but only gets 3 channels reliably since I’m a bit from Nashville.
Can I get local New Orleans channels on gears tv living in Connecticut?

I wanted to try Youtube TV about a year ago, but YouTube and Amazon weren't playing nice, and I do all my streaming on a Firestick. but I realized I rarely watched live tv anymore. 90% of shows I watch, I always watched them next day, via recording. so now I just watch them on demand, with apps like Teatv. but personally my favorite 2 right now are Cyberflix and TVZion (coupled with a Real-Debrid account). I can usually watch my shows about an hour after they have aired. I have a cheap iptv service I use for the rare occasion I want to watch live tv, but basically my wife just uses it to watch the Hallmark channels.

Im in the process of setting it all up. We wanted a dvr for OTA and got the firetv recast while it was half off. That and Hulu with live tv (for fox sports new orleans mostly) and netflix and were pretty well covered. Thanks to whoever mentioned Pluto for viacom. My 5 year old thanks you we have Nick back now.

Has anybody been able to subscribe to GearsTv? I've tried several times with no luck.
I’ve been researching this all week. I think it’s now gearstv reloaded. The real site is omarsvideos is what I have seen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom