CWS Gameday Thread - LSU's Path To Glory (1 Viewer)

VVextreme

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
The boys are back in Omaha, so Geaux Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that we have that out of the way, let's have a CWS gameday thread just for Tiger fans to keep the purple and gold vibes flowing as we cheer our boys on to our 7th championship! Geaux Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The journey officially starts in 3, 2, 1....

UCLA's lead-off batter just started the game trying to bunt. .251 batting average or 253rd batting average rank in the country, guess there's a reason for that?

They must have a heck of a pitcher or something, because how are they in omaha with those types of #'s? Pathetic...

I have a feeling this game could get ugly...

Payback for ending our season at UCLA's horrible stadium hosted Super Regional a few years ago...

CURBSTOMPING TIME!!!!!!!!!

Laird is having a 'career' since the end of the regular season. Nice 2 base hit.

Too bad he didn't get any help moving around the bases in the 1st inning.

I have a feeling this game could get ugly...

Payback for ending our season at UCLA's horrible stadium hosted Super Regional a few years ago...

CURBSTOMPING TIME!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't mine seeing the Tigers do to the Bruins what NC State just did to North Carolina!

:ezbill:

Laird is having a 'career' since the end of the regular season. Nice 2 base hit.

Too bad he didn't get any help moving around the bases in the 1st inning.

Yea, he definitely didn't try to bunt! It's only a matter of time before we start knocking some guys in... this UCLA team looks weak to me.

*Not impressed*

Yea, he definitely didn't try to bunt! It's only a matter of time before we start knocking some guys in... this UCLA team looks weak to me.

*Not impressed*

Perhaps,... but I sure need to see LSU runners cross home plate a few times before I'll start feeling as sure as you are.

Perhaps,... but I sure need to see LSU runners cross home plate a few times before I'll start feeling as sure as you are.

Oh, it might take a few innings, but eventually our Tigers will wear this pitcher down! Here's the thing, you never know who in our batting order will torch ya! Jacoby Jones was in serious danger of getting benched for almost the entire year.... he was the hero of the Super Regional! (Well not counting Nola of course.)

Nola is money and UCLA just doesn't have the bats to touch him from what I can see. It's almost a shame that we are pitching Nola tonight against such a horrible UCLA batting team.

Oh, it might take a few innings, but eventually our Tigers will wear this pitcher down! Here's the thing, you never know who in our batting order will torch ya! Jacoby Jones was in serious danger of getting benched for almost the entire year.... he was the hero of the Super Regional! (Well not counting Nola of course.)

Nola is money and UCLA just doesn't have the bats to touch him from what I can see. It's almost a shame that we are pitching Nola tonight against such a horrible UCLA batting team.

Watching any LSU game in any sport makes me nervous.

Too many times things haven't happened the way they're supposed to happen.

In this game we really need to get some timely hits and not strand so many runners.

Yikes! Now Nola has walked a UCLA batter. :(

Dude, UCLA just tried to bunt with two outs and a runner on first.... this team is pathetic. No way they are going to win any games in Omaha like this. They aren't playing to win, they are playing like this is still the Regionals. I'm calling it.

Dude, UCLA just tried to bunt with two outs and a runner on first.... this team is pathetic. No way they are going to win any games in Omaha like this. They aren't playing to win, they are playing like this is still the Regionals. I'm calling it.

I see what you're seeing too. Those west coast teams always play that weak small-ball stuff. But until LSU asserts themselves and takes control of this game, one good swing can take the lead.

We can't leave anything to chance. But I agree that LSU is the superior team tonight. We should take this game tonight.

I see what you're seeing too. Those west coast teams always play that weak small-ball stuff. But until LSU asserts themselves and takes control of this game, one good swing can take the lead.

We can't leave anything to chance. But I agree that LSU is the superior team tonight. We should take this game tonight.

We're connecting with the ball and hitting it all over the field, so it's only a matter of time before a couple start falling and getting some runs in. UCLA will not win this game by bunting with two outs and a runner on first. At this point, only LSU can beat LSU.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom