Cyberpunk 2077 (1 Viewer)

16 gig patch that made my game worse. Can't answer the phone anymore. Lets see if they have a followup patch soon.

16 gig patch that made my game worse. Can't answer the phone anymore. Lets see if they have a followup patch soon.

what’s going on with it now? I was hoping someone tried before me :hihi:

What are you playing on?

what’s going on with it now? I was hoping someone tried before me :hihi:

What are you playing on?

Playing on PS4. I was in the middle of a mission when it updated. Someone tries to call me as soon as the mission is finished, but now it just sits with the character's face on the screen when I answer, it never triggers the audio.

i still haven't tried it on the ps5 since the update...

i guess i will give it go this weekend

I’ve been playing on the PS5 for the last few weeks pretty regularly. Luckily I didn’t get the call bug. A few things are still wonky; but not as bad. I can finally do ok with combat and quick hacks.

the story is actually good and a lot of side quests are actually interesting.

it will be nice when they finally fix it for consoles and make the PS5 version look like how it seems to be on PC. This game could look amazing. There are a lot of layers and hidden things to see. A lot has been done well, but just needs more polish and probably some structural changes to work better on PS4.

the game is kind of like the Witcher in that it is a bit difficult early, money is hard to come by at first, but later gets easier.

Looks like this last update fixed my game. However, now I've just lost interest and will have to force myself to get back in the game. As mentioned above, the game is pretty decent outside the bugs, so I think it's just lack of having played it for a bit.

Have any of you guys done the Sinnerman side quest? I finished it weeks ago, but it still keeps popping into my head.

Have any of you guys done the Sinnerman side quest? I finished it weeks ago, but it still keeps popping into my head.
Yes. But my favorite might be A Like Supreme.

And I beat the game. Just did one of the endings so far. Might try a few others. .

However, I probably won't replay it until the PS5 version is finished.

there really is an excellent core game in there that just got ruined by bugs and a bad console port. Fixing that will make this a much more enjoyable game. I even started to really enjoy combat and mixing in quick hacks.

Last edited:
I started a replay, but I'll probably stop again until they finish the PS5 version. It's such a good core game that needs fixing. It may not be as 'alive' as they were selling it, but I do enjoy Night City. The music and voice acting is very good. The story is good.

I just want it less buggy (mostly there), and the graphics to look like how they do on PC, or close. It just doesn't look good.

I started a replay, but I'll probably stop again until they finish the PS5 version. It's such a good core game that needs fixing. It may not be as 'alive' as they were selling it, but I do enjoy Night City. The music and voice acting is very good. The story is good.

I just want it less buggy (mostly there), and the graphics to look like how they do on PC, or close. It just doesn't look good.

PS5 owner here. So i've gotten bored with my current games and was going to go back to this. I know a patch should be released in the next week or two. You still consider it a wait? Just nothing out there that excites me. Been playing Destiny & Valhalla. Can't get into Hitman.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom