Cyberpunk 2077 (1 Viewer)

So, CDPR announced that they are releasing a next gen version of The Witcher 3, with all expansions and updated visuals for next gen. It will be free if you already own the game but they haven’t specified if that means digital or physical. If it’s digital only, you would probably not want to get a physical copy of CP77. They have said that there are plans to bring it forward but it will not be ready for the next gen console release window.

edit: they could have you use the ps4/xbone disc as a key like they did with games from ps3/360 to current gen. Of course, that would mean you need to buy the console with the disc drive.

Last edited:

They will have an upgrade for CP for free at some point taking advantage of next gen hardware

well damn

actually, it works out pretty good with the release of other titles i want to play

Are any of you planning on playing this on a base ps4? That's what I have but I'm starting to wonder how well the game will run on it. I'm sure it'll be fine but if there's going to be a noticeable enough difference I may get the ps5 at launch instead of waiting a year or so like I planned originally.

Are any of you planning on playing this on a base ps4? That's what I have but I'm starting to wonder how well the game will run on it. I'm sure it'll be fine but if there's going to be a noticeable enough difference I may get the ps5 at launch instead of waiting a year or so like I planned originally.

I was but I will be switching to the ps5 on launch day. You will be fine because it is actually developed for the ps4 and ps5 users will get the upgrade. The only difference I would guess is the ability to play the game smoothly at 1080p with 4k and load times. The ps5 and xbox series will be very hard to get even on Black friday they will only be available online and you will have to be lucky. I would go with your plan to wait until the dust settles because it may be until the 1st quarter until they will be easily purchased.

Actually, the reason for the recent delay is because of current gen consoles. If you can wait to play on the PS5 or Bone Series X, it’s probably the better option

The game should run fine on older hardware - it just might not have all the fancy graphics enabled.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom