Cyberpunk 2077 (1 Viewer)

What perks are you guys selecting?
Sorta early, doing a mix of everything. More health, quicker reload, something with crafting or auto loot... forget

I probably should focus more on hacking and stealth.

For today’s Ryzen processors with SMT enabled, we’ve found that the vast majority of multithreaded games and applications work and scale really well when managing an active thread pool up to the number of logical cores that the processor supports. However, our experience with a small number of games is that driving a hardware thread pool with more than the number of physical cores can reduce performance, primarily due to contention for available per-core resources by the multiple running hardware threads.

So there's actually a case to be made to limit the thread pool to physical core count, *IF* this applies to your specific game. It may be possible that this wasn't tested for CP, but who knows? I haven't seen any noticeable framerate increases personally.

Got really glitchy at the end of act 1....holding an invisible shot gun..

Never buy a game at release. Especially if it was delayed 3 times.... Never pre order a game. No matter how much you think the dev is the "best" in the biz.

Mark that as another "early access" full priced game.

Edit: BF4 should have taught anyone not to buy "generation transition" titles at launch, either.

Last edited:
Never buy a game at release. Especially if it was delayed 3 times.... Never pre order a game. No matter how much you think the dev is the "best" in the biz.

Edit: BF4 should have taught anyone not to buy "generation transition" titles at launch, either.

I would even add don't buy triple A games. Indie companies are killing it these days and you don't have this buggy corporate mess or micro transaction nonsense. Totally agree with cyberpunk though, this was inevitable, this mess is going to take 6+ months to clean up.

don't tell me what to do

"this time its true".. it's always true. You get HD texture upgrades, and fixes from the community long before you get them from the developers. In fact, some developers will take the community creations and implement them into the games. So it's never "not true".

You can't tell antipop anything.

Now that I am driving around night city more, I see just how bad the PS4 version is. I hope it isnt just the engine, because they will be fighting uphill for that.

Clearly the PS4 can spit out great looking games, fully immersive, detailed.

They need to fix this sheet. I'm enjoying the story.

i think it's just poorly optimized for the ps4 and Bone....it actually runs quite well on the ps5 aside from the crashes...

it seems that they forced it on to the previous gen consoles because that's where a majority of people are playing video games...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom