Cyberpunk 2077 (2 Viewers)

You seem to have a fixation on GOTY.

What about the other games? Do they not merit attention?

Captain America: Civil War was probably the better of the MCU movies but does that mean the others should be ignored?

Should we pretend Primus does not exist simply because Rock-afire Explosion from Showbiz Pizza is comprised of more talented musicians?

Does the movie Fight Club deserve the bargain bin because it came out the same year as the far more cinematically exceptional Dudley Do-Right?

I think some introspection of expectations vs reality is in order for you Anita. Not every artistic endeavor will be a homerun. Sometimes you need a few triples.

you seem to have a fixation on being a dumbarse

Captain America: Civil War was probably the better of the MCU movies but does that mean the others should be ignored?

Should we pretend Primus does not exist simply because Rock-afire Explosion from Showbiz Pizza is comprised of more talented musicians?

Does the movie Fight Club deserve the bargain bin because it came out the same year as the far more cinematically exceptional Dudley Do-Right?

I think some introspection of expectations vs reality is in order for you Anita. Not every artistic endeavor will be a homerun. Sometimes you need a few triples.

Civil War was was doo doo.
Fight Club is an prententious Emo forshadowing of internet crying.

You are dumb.

halolz-dot-com-futurama-thelegendofzelda-shutupandtakemyrupees.jpg

well, this isn't going to be a maylay focused game like the Witcher....it's a shooter as far as combat goes so it makes the most sense

well, this isn't going to be a maylay focused game like the Witcher....it's a shooter as far as combat goes so it makes the most sense

I understand. And I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. But one thing I do prefer about 3rd person (especially when in non-combat areas), is to see my character. Part of the fun of the Witcher is seeing my armor and weapons and how cool I made him look.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom