Cyberpunk 2077 (3 Viewers)

Will there be Gwent? Like steampunk Gwent?
More interested in that than computer boobs

You are more interested in card apps than video games and boobs? You should probably give whodatfever a call. You will find his number on the men's bathroom wall at the Daiquiri Bay on West Esplanade.

In game Gwent, not a card app. And computer boobs not real boobs. Give me some credit.

hB5466744

delayed til September 17th

I read that ....well at least they want to put out a good product especially with size of the environments and all. Well I will wait until I can get it with the PS5 but all in all if they release it with the fewest amount of bugs it's worth the wait.

$50 per order on Amazon. Cheaper than digital.

20200620_114337.jpg

20200620_114337.jpg

That's a good price ..you save 10.00 that's a real good discount on a triple A title. They kicked it back to November now but it will be worth it. The Witcher series is one of the best RPG game made in my opinion and cyber punk should go to the next level.

20200620_114337.jpg

That's a good price ..you save 10.00 that's a real good discount on a triple A title. They kicked it back to November now but it will be worth it. The Witcher series is one of the best RPG game made in my opinion and cyber punk should go to the next level.
Crap, I didn't see that. Oh well.. November.

Hopefully the Avengers game still comes out in September...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom