D. Henderson (1 Viewer)

Personally, I like the guy for whatever reason, but I have grown tired of his drops. I'm cool with one more chance.

I always liked Devery. Seemed like last year he put alot of pressure on himself comming of of the 06 season. Maybe he'll bounce back and play like in 06.

I'm shocked because I really thought some team would offer him a ridiculously inflated contracted based on his big play ability. I figured Tampa would step up and overpay Devery the way they did Faine.

Frankly, I'm glad to have him back. Despite his inconsistency catching the ball, he's the only proven big play WR we have. If Meachem develops(and I believe he will), both he and Henderson could put a lot of pressure on opposing defenses.

I'am glad, I like him. I just think the coaches use him the wrong way at times. He's not a down and out type of pass catcher. He is a deep, over the top type. If you throw him a pass on a straight line, he drops it. If you throw him a bomb, he has always caught those. He needs to be a deep ball type of player.

Was anyone shocked that we resigned D. Henderson.
i really expected he would not be resigned and would be released.

the WR pool isn't that deep in free agency, so I welcome him back with open arms with that being said I also want us to re-sign David Patten.

YES, I was bit surprised. He's such a fast, home run type player though. I believe its a good move, for what we signed him for.

Devery can burn anyone, If he caught the ball more consistently he'd be one of the best. It baffles me how he can make a leaping finger tip catch in double coverage on a 45 yard bomb in the end zone... but drop a 8 yard pass for a critical first down on the next drive.

Maybe he should put sticky stuff all over his arms, like that Raiders reciever from a long time ago did, then he would never drop a pass.

i think at this point in his career he is what he is....... too inconsistent to be on the field at all times but can still make a game changing catch and burn anyone deep.... that for me warrants a 1 year 2 mill dollar contract.... and he doesnt go to tampa where you know he'd burn jason david deep over and over

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom