D-pad vs. Analog control (PS3) (1 Viewer)

gw504saints

Very Banned
Reaction score
Ok let’s forget about making a player audible before the snap of the ball using the strategy pad. My biggest problem is controlling the players using the left Analog stick on the PS3. I have been using the D-pad to control my men ever since I have played Madden. I feel that I don’t have any real control of the player’s movement when using the Analog stick. Is this a problem for anyone else?:idunno:

the analog stick is about 100 times more precise than the d-pad....99% of the games out there use it for movement.....

the analog stick is about 100 times more precise than the d-pad....99% of the games out there use it for movement.....

+1. The only games I use the D-pad on now are driving games and thats usually cause I just want to tap the pad to get a slight new angle

It was tough for me to get used to at first, but once you do it really is waaaay better.

Ok let’s forget about making a player audible before the snap of the ball using the strategy pad. My biggest problem is controlling the players using the left Analog stick on the PS3. I have been using the D-pad to control my men ever since I have played Madden. I feel that I don’t have any real control of the player’s movement when using the Analog stick. Is this a problem for anyone else?:idunno:

I can't understand how you feel like you have less control with an anolog stick. You can do so much more with the stick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom