D.Washington (1 Viewer)

Shadeaux

dear shadeuzx Lord
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
In the limited playing time time he got last year he put up nice numbers...

We've been focusing on Murray, but don't sleep on this kid. Has decent hands too. I'm getting him into my DFS lineups, along w/Murray great value on these guys.

llllllllll.png

Ha, I've been wondering about what Washington must be thinking for a while now. He's averaged over 5 yds a carry, and performed well in both pre-season and regular season, but still he's the forgotten 3rd running back. If either of the top two backs get hurt, we all talk about who are we going to sign to replace them. Washington has to wonder, what else do I have to do so that people remember that I'm on the team? Give the guy the ball, he's on the team, he's played very well, he deserves his shot. Next man up is a common football saying, Washington is that man.

I've been guilty of ignoring and forgetting him too. But then I noticed that every time he gets a shot, he performs great. Yet he so rarely gets a chance to play. Imagine averaging over 5yrds a carry but you still can't get any playing time. It has to be frustrating. He's 6'2" 226lbs and runs a 4.4, he's also a converted WR so he can catch the ball out of the backfield. Give him a crease, and he's gone.

O line O line O line!!!

The Bears will be without their best DT in Akeem Hicks. If AK is limited or can’t go, BOTH Washington n Murray are big backs with sub 4.5 speed. As long as the D n STs continue to play as well as they have, and we can take care of the ball, and limit the dum penalties on O, we should go right at em with the run game!

With the O controlling the ball and the clock, we have a good chance to win.

But it all starts upfront!

I believe the combination of Murray and Washington is plenty sufficient. The main knock on Washington that I know of is that he isn't the best pass catcher. He does run hard, though.

Wasn't Washington the back who fumbled last year early on and then Payton went away from him....while MI was out the first few games.

If I'm remembering right, I'm not sure the Bears are the best team to bring him "up" for.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom