DA recognized as a top 3 defensive play caller by PFF (1 Viewer)

That’s great.

But after ranking Kliff Kingsbury as their #4 head coach in the league, PFF has lost any semblance of credibility.

Dennis Allen is one of the best playcallers in the league, and we don’t need PFF to tell us that.

That’s great.

But after ranking Kliff Kingsbury as their #4 head coach in the league, PFF has lost any semblance of credibility.

Dennis Allen is one of the best playcallers in the league, and we don’t need PFF to tell us that.
Yeah we do.
"They don't give us our respect "

DA is literally the Sean Payton of defense. I get that it’s PFF, but he’s been quietly getting a lot of props from the media. I mean, no one ever questions the D. If the O lives up to the potential that we all see on paper, this team is a bonafide playoff contender.

That’s great.

This is incredible. They have Kingsbury at 4, Sean McVay at 11, and Mike Tomlin all the way down at 13! Lol wut?

Kingsbury just had his first winning season last year. He is 24-24-1 in the pros. You can't get any more average than that. He coached Texas Tech for 6 years and only had two winning seasons going 35-40 overall. If the guy didn't have off brand Ryan Gosling looks then I doubt he'd be coaching in the NFL and he certainly wouldn't be ranked as the 4th best head coach in the league.

They had DA ranked 25th. This is what they said about him:

The data suggests Allen is one of the best defensive minds in football, making New Orleans' decision to promote him internally a sensible one. However, his offensive results in Oakland from 2012-2014 aren't cause for much optimism.

Aw man! My heart jumps every time I glimpse "DA" in a subject line! I think someone else got in trouble.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom