Dabo Swinney complains about title game location: 'We might as well be playing in Baton Rouge' (1 Viewer)

walked around the quarter today to check out the ESPN camp and look around after work. I'd say that now that the LSU crowd has arrived it was probably about 80/20 in favor of LSU fans. I hope that the tickets hold similar numbers

Like nobody around here griped about playing Georgia in the SEC CG in Atlanta.

Unpopular opinion: Lawrence will outplay Burrow

Not just unpopular, but also wrong, unfounded, and completely without merit

Its like that saying that opinions are like butt crevasses...everyone has one. In some cases the opinion even smells like it as well

Fans gripe...comes with the territory. Every base has their share of whiny fans

Its a bit different when it is the team's head coach whining

Do you really not see the difference?

Who gives a rat's arse about him anyway? Anyone concerning themselves with him needs to hit ebay and buy a Gameboy game cuz they have too much time on their hands.

Also, we despise bama and Clemson has personally prevented them from having two more titles than they already do. For that reason, I like Clemson. Swinney's fiery, off-putting disposition resonates with his players. If he were gregarious, there's a decent chance bama has even more titles. Gimme dickheaded Swinney any day if it keeps Saban from collecting more hardware.

Who gives a rat's arse about him anyway? Anyone concerning themselves with him needs to hit ebay and buy a Gameboy game cuz they have too much time on their hands.

Also, we despise bama and Clemson has personally prevented them from having two more titles than they already do. For that reason, I like Clemson. Swinney's fiery, off-putting disposition resonates with his players. If he were gregarious, there's a decent chance bama has even more titles. Gimme dickheaded Swinney any day if it keeps Saban from collecting more hardware.

Apparently you do

Go to McDonald's if you're so fond of grasping at straws.

I see.

You make several posts where you express your opinion most vehemently specifically because you dont care.

Got it! Thanks for clearing that up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom