Dad charged with murder after killed drunk driver that had just killed his sons. (1 Viewer)

2PAqI_zpsd0f1d608.gif

You do know that there is a difference between "crime" and "violent crime" right?

Absolutely! I just don't believe for one second crime in this nation is down 5 yrs in a row. With a recession as we have its astronomically hard to fathom the idea much less believe in it. The media can say they found a cure for cancer and scientists have created a money tree and ppl would be sucked into it like a vacuum.

Absolutely! I just don't believe for one second crime in this nation is down 5 yrs in a row. With a recession as we have its astronomically hard to fathom the idea much less believe in it. The media can say they found a cure for cancer and scientists have created a money tree and ppl would be sucked into it like a vacuum.

Once again, VIOLENT crime is down for the 5th straight year. VIOLENT crime.

Not crime.

Violent.

Somine also shouldn't state what consequences someone should have based on "ifs"

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

All people are saying is that on the spot executions by biased citizens (grieving father) is jumping to very dangerous conclusions. He didn't know the whole story, but he acted as if he did and immediately shot the guy.

Find out what happened first, then punish the person accordingly.

Once again, VIOLENT crime is down for the 5th straight year. VIOLENT crime.

Not crime.

Violent.

Gotcha! Sorry for misreading it. Fantastic! No more death penalty! Hooray! Hooray for CNN to bring in the good news!!!!:9:

Wow! No... in this "utopian society" i would have been been hammered the first time and had a much more severe penalty for disobeying the law than the slaps on the wrist they handed to me. No way did i say death penalty for a DUI. Had i killed someone? Yes! the death penalty. No exceptions. When my time comes, if im old grey and lonely suffering ill grant you your wish and take my own life. PM me your name so i can include you in my will to have you notified of my death please.

I value life as much as anyone but if i screw up i don't mind facing death for my actions. I actually do have a son... His name is Phoenix. And I assure you of one thing. I'm going to do everything in my power to dissuade him of ever doing such stupid things that I've done and I hope he can learn from it. And! You crossed the line with this pathetic imagery you've written. I suggest you refrain from speaking because obviously my words and views are too much for your soul to bare. In other words.... Stop getting your panties tied in a knot over it. Ok?

Phoenix is his message board handle or his gamertag?

He had a concussion and was not of the right frame of mind due to his two boys being killed. 8 year old daughter and 3 month old injured in the truck. Easy enough case to say not guilty because of the above. He did the humane thing by shooting him in the head. could have slit his throat with broken glass or collapsed his wind pipe w his foot

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

There's nothing humane about what he did.

There's nothing humane about what he did.

Humane vs more humane then what I would have done to him had he killed my kids. Just saying when someone kills a kid of yours I don't think your brain is rational. He should be able plead temp insanity and get off no problem IMO. If there ever was a case for that plea its this one.

A guy in this thread actually said, "he did the humane thing by shooting him in the head." And then 2 people agreed. Are you people serious?!

Hey guys, maybe the humane thing would have been not to kill him at all? I know, crazy, right?

You act like the drunk driver was some animal who was suffering from a dibilitating disease and it was time for Paw to take him out back behind the barn to end his suffering.

A guy in this thread actually said, "he did the humane thing by shooting him in the head." And then 2 people agreed. Are you people serious?!

Hey guys, maybe the humane thing would have been not to kill him at all? I know, crazy, right?

You act like the drunk driver was some animal who was suffering from a dibilitating disease and it was time for Paw to take him out back behind the barn to end his suffering.

:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom