Daily Trump Tracker (44 Viewers)

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/jan/20/donald-trump-first-100-days-president-daily-updates

36 days left until Trump has been in office for the traditional 100 day benchmark for first term Presidents. Barring some miracle only William Henry Harrison will beat him out for the worst and most humiliating and ineffective 100 days in office.

He is averaging almost one tweet for every two hours (not just waking hours, but all hours), 681 in 64 days. I think the Guardian number is a bit low because a handful of the tweets on the POTUS account seem to be direct original content Trump tweets. Thankfully, though, in the stat of nuclear strikes ordered he remains at 0. That deserves our sincere thanks.

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Lol. I just read your post and was fixing to make fun of you, but you beat me to the punch!

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Here's an article from WaPo about a trust fund white man who grew up and still lives in the Mississippi delta. Interesting POV. Sounds like a genuinely decent guy who struggles to understand why being literally a prop at Trump rallies has caused people to think that he represents the racism, misogyny and hatred of non-white people that the Trump campaign and now cult outwardly represents. In the article, one of his black coworkers (at his job he has at a funeral home to pass the time) asks him something about supporting Trump and the only response he had to give was literally, "FAKE NEWS!!!." I kinda feel for the dude because he's obviously oblivious and ignorant to anything outside of his personal bubble and how he's been used by Trump's team to represent the Mississippi delta because of his trust fund status. But, in the infamous words of Roger Goodell, "Ignorance is not an excuse."

https://apple.news/AYGK06rQeSzC0vIzlnLyDZQ

insidejob

Approved Blogger
Reaction score
So, Trump is the fat guy sitting in the nation's basement in his underwear watching TV and tweeting.

Do you think it's just that it takes that long to mold his combover the way he likes it?
8F41EDBA-749A-4390-A0E3-4BFBE1785085.jpeg65C55DE8-5616-4D9C-92B3-C0EE9ED3C3D3.jpeg

LOL. The top image is Trump if he didn't paint himself orange. They just used the color of the skin from around his eyes to color his whole face. This is what he'd actually look like if he didn't have the "good genes" that turn him orange, according to the White House.

Saintster

Through Thick and Thin since 1986
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
8F41EDBA-749A-4390-A0E3-4BFBE1785085.jpeg65C55DE8-5616-4D9C-92B3-C0EE9ED3C3D3.jpeg

LOL. The top image is Trump if he didn't paint himself orange. They just used the color of the skin from around his eyes to color his whole face. This is what he'd actually look like if he didn't have the "good genes" that turn him orange, according to the White House.
In the top photo he looks like he should be sleeping in a coffin during daylight hours. If I was a female you couldn't pay me enough to even let him touch me dude is nasty. As a matter of fact he probably should be in a coffin it may be the only way we are ever going to be safe.

donato

Regal Beagle V.I.P.
Reaction score
Interesting how much the orange actually does work in making him look younger.

insidejob

Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Are we going to have a separate SOTU thread for the speech tonight or are we going to just include it in here?

I've been watching Fox News for the past few hours to see the disparity of their content vs. what I saw/heard (I'm mostly listening to the tv in the background since I'm working at the same time) on CNN earlier and boy is it something else. They just interviewed some female senator (R) and she actually said that Donald Trump has done more than any president in recent history to create a bipartisan environment to get things done but Nancy Pelosi and the radical left refuse to negotiate with him out of pure spite, not because they don't agree with his demands.

coldseat

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Are we going to have a separate SOTU thread for the speech tonight or are we going to just include it in here?
Are people actually going to watch? This might as well be Superbowl LIII.

I'm not necessarily boycotting it, but I can give a big fat fork. I'll just read a recap tomorrow morning on CNN, to make sure I get my helping of liberal bias with the SOTU.

Saint_Ward

The Great Eye is ever Watchful
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

I've been watching Fox News for the past few hours to see the disparity of their content vs. what I saw/heard (I'm mostly listening to the tv in the background since I'm working at the same time) on CNN earlier and boy is it something else. They just interviewed some female senator (R) and she actually said that Donald Trump has done more than any president in recent history to create a bipartisan environment to get things done but Nancy Pelosi and the radical left refuse to negotiate with him out of pure spite, not because they don't agree with his demands.
We usually give the SOTU its own thread.

insidejob

Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Are people actually going to watch? This might as well be Superbowl LIII.

I'm not necessarily boycotting it, but I can give a big fat fork. I'll just read a recap tomorrow morning on CNN, to make sure I get my helping of liberal bias with the SOTU.
I'm totally watching just to see the expressions on Nancy Pelosi's face while he's up there lying his arse off about any and everything he touts as achievements and lays out his case, again, for his stupid wall. I'm actually more excited for this than anything since the NFCCG.

There was a contrast shown today from back when W was giving a SOTU address and it was right after Pelosi had become Speaker of the House. He actually started off by saying something like, "I'm the first president in history who has the honor of saying, 'Thank you, Madam Speaker.'"

While W was a fool for letting Cheney walk all over him and try to go to war with any country he could make the slightest case for, he at least had a good enough understanding of the optics surrounding him at that particular SOTU to compliment Pelosi on what really was a historic achievement.

insidejob

Approved Blogger
Reaction score
We usually give the SOTU its own thread.
Good deal. It's usually about an hour long, isn't it? There should be plenty red meat for discussion that comes out of this particular address than any in recent memory.

As an aside, Fox News had some bimbo host say that the SOTU has been delayed for a month because of Democrat obstructionism. Wasn't the requested date January 29 (or maybe it was 1/22) and it was rejected because of the shutdown? Either way, today is 2/5. That ain't close to a month no matter what the original date requested was.

Reaction score
Good deal. It's usually about an hour long, isn't it? There should be plenty red meat for discussion that comes out of this particular address than any in recent memory.

As an aside, Fox News had some bimbo host say that the SOTU has been delayed for a month because of Democrat obstructionism. Wasn't the requested date January 29 (or maybe it was 1/22) and it was rejected because of the shutdown? Either way, today is 2/5. That ain't close to a month no matter what the original date requested was.
#alternativefact

Saint_Ward

The Great Eye is ever Watchful
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

They try to add some much drama based on who is invited to attend too.

But I really do like that Pelosi invited chef Jose Andres to attend. The man has done so much to feed those in need these last couple years.

Reaction score
They try to add some much drama based on who is invited to attend too.

But I really do like that Pelosi invited chef Jose Andres to attend. The man has done so much to feed those in need these last couple years.
Made me think of this...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 26)

Twitter

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom