Daily Trump Tracker (6 Viewers)

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/jan/20/donald-trump-first-100-days-president-daily-updates

36 days left until Trump has been in office for the traditional 100 day benchmark for first term Presidents. Barring some miracle only William Henry Harrison will beat him out for the worst and most humiliating and ineffective 100 days in office.

He is averaging almost one tweet for every two hours (not just waking hours, but all hours), 681 in 64 days. I think the Guardian number is a bit low because a handful of the tweets on the POTUS account seem to be direct original content Trump tweets. Thankfully, though, in the stat of nuclear strikes ordered he remains at 0. That deserves our sincere thanks.

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Trump's Annual physical is today where we'll be told he's the healthiest man in the world and may possibly be immortal

Goatman Saint

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Trump's Annual physical is today where we'll be told he's the healthiest man in the world and may possibly be immortal
Wasn’t his last physical when they said he could live to 200? So yeah in banana republic dictator fashion immortality is the next step.

Goatman Saint

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I call Bull on this for the simple fact that Clinton, for all his issues was well known to be a chronic workaholic that ran his staff ragged. His morning trips to McDonalds were usually because he and his staff had been up most of the night working. The well known and well published stories of him driving people crazy at 230am are all over. Trump needs to realize tweeting watching Fox and Friends isn’t work.

LuvNOLA

WHO DAT
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I call Bull on this for the simple fact that Clinton, for all his issues was well known to be a chronic workaholic that ran his staff ragged. His morning trips to McDonalds were usually because he and his staff had been up most of the night working. The well known and well published stories of him driving people crazy at 230am are all over. Trump needs to realize tweeting watching Fox and Friends isn’t work.
And Clinton ended up with a 5 vessel bypass after that stellar diet.

Wish Trump would get on with his bypass surgery & then get medically retired.

Goatman Saint

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not saying it was the healthiest way to live his life, but it can’t be argued that Clinton wasn’t fully committed to his job. I mean the guy didn’t even take breaks for “relaxation”. Always on the job

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not saying it was the healthiest way to live his life, but it can’t be argued that Clinton wasn’t fully committed to his job. I mean the guy didn’t even take breaks for “relaxation”. Always on the job
If I was getting ****-jobs at work I’d work all the time too. :hihi:

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
When I read or hear people say that President Trump is the “Greatest” or “Hardest working” President ever I really want to kick them I the junk for not understanding that this nation has seen George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Abe Lincoln, FDR, Teddy Roosevelt, JFK, and about 30 other guys who just as impressive (if not more) than the putz currently sitting at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
and about 30 other guys who just as impressive (if not more) than the putz currently sitting at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
I think it's safe to say that he works about 4 hours a day, not including travel time. Even if you look at his public schedule, it's damn light (unless he's got a rally scheduled). Let's take a peek at today...

Today, he's going to look at a picture book, then have lunch with Pence before signing an EO - then it's all rally time. So that's three hours of work, including lunch, before wall rally time.

https://factba.se/topic/calendar

It's scary that his private schedule is even weaker than this.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say that he works about 4 hours a day, not including travel time. Even if you look at his public schedule, it's damn light (unless he's got a rally scheduled). Let's take a peek at today...

Today, he's going to look at a picture book, then have lunch with Pence before signing an EO - then it's all rally time. So that's three hours of work, including lunch, before wall rally time.

https://factba.se/topic/calendar

It's scary that his private schedule is even weaker than this.
Yeah, but having lunch with Pence must seriously suck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)

• Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom