Daily Trump Tracker (17 Viewers)

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/jan/20/donald-trump-first-100-days-president-daily-updates

36 days left until Trump has been in office for the traditional 100 day benchmark for first term Presidents. Barring some miracle only William Henry Harrison will beat him out for the worst and most humiliating and ineffective 100 days in office.

He is averaging almost one tweet for every two hours (not just waking hours, but all hours), 681 in 64 days. I think the Guardian number is a bit low because a handful of the tweets on the POTUS account seem to be direct original content Trump tweets. Thankfully, though, in the stat of nuclear strikes ordered he remains at 0. That deserves our sincere thanks.

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Yeah, but having lunch with Pence must seriously suck.
I can only imagine how nasty it is to have lunch with Trump in private. He probably rolls his sleeves up and digs in to his two #1's and smacks his mouth the whole time he's shoveling Big Macs down his orange gullet. Pence always looks like he's listening to a book on tape whenever he's around Trump.

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was thinking about what they could possibly have to talk about. A total hedonist and narcissist and a school marm. 🤷‍♀️

Saintamaniac

Purple & Gold for Life
Reaction score
When I read or hear people say that President Trump is the “Greatest” or “Hardest working” President ever I really want to kick them I the junk for not understanding that this nation has seen George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Abe Lincoln, FDR, Teddy Roosevelt, JFK, and about 30 other guys who just as impressive (if not more) than the putz currently sitting at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
You have to treat those people the same way you would treat someone who told you that shirt tastes like candy. Just smile and tell them to just go on believing that.

LuvNOLA

WHO DAT
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say that he works about 4 hours a day, not including travel time. Even if you look at his public schedule, it's damn light (unless he's got a rally scheduled). Let's take a peek at today...

Today, he's going to look at a picture book, then have lunch with Pence before signing an EO - then it's all rally time. So that's three hours of work, including lunch, before wall rally time.

https://factba.se/topic/calendar

It's scary that his private schedule is even weaker than this.
We had a funny editorial cartoon in our w/e
paper:

A guy is taking a poll, & asks a man, “How do you feel about Trump spending 60% of his time doing nothing?”

The man responded, “Relieved”

LOL - love it!

LuvNOLA

WHO DAT
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not saying it was the healthiest way to live his life, but it can’t be argued that Clinton wasn’t fully committed to his job. I mean the guy didn’t even take breaks for “relaxation”. Always on the job
So true.......on his last day in office, Clinton was still working maniacally at his desk, trying to pardon various folks, as inauguration festivities were starting & the next guy was trying to get in the Oval Office.

Brandon13

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
So true.......on his last day in office, Clinton was still working maniacally at his desk, trying to pardon various folks, as inauguration festivities were starting & the next guy was trying to get in the Oval Office.
He also had to decide what furniture he was taking with him... lol.

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
not sure this is the best thread for this but wasn't sure where else to put it

I thought the part on analytical thinking was interesting. Just listening to Trump's speeches vs Obama's I would never have guessed that they both would have scored so low on this metric, and that both were the only ones to score so low

=====================================================================
WASHINGTON (AP) — Leaders are speaking far more simply and with more confidence than they did four score and seven years ago. Donald Trump’s speech has accelerated that trend.

A new study says Trump talks less analytically, and more confidently, than all past U.S. presidents.

Psychologists at the University of Texas and Princeton University used a computer language program to study nearly 3 million texts going back to 1789, using speeches by leaders in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Australia, along with general stories in books and newspapers, movie subtitles and cable news transcripts.

Trump’s speeches, debates and documents scored the highest among presidents on a scale that tries to measure confidence in language, more than twice that of low man William Henry Harrison. He ranks last in speaking analytically, scoring less than half of leader John Quincy Adams and substantially below recent presidents such as George W. Bush and Barack Obama.

Kayla Jordan, a psychology researcher at the University of Texas and lead author of the study, said the nature of leaders’ communication began to change around the time of Woodrow Wilson, when radio and then other mass media began to emerge and when the voting population expanded to women, minorities and young people.

There’s nothing wrong with being simple, she said: “You want everyone to understand what you’re saying.”...……………..

Trump so far has averaged a 44 on a 1 to 100 scale for analytical thinking. The average presidential score was 90. Every president but Trump and Barack Obama scored over 70. John Quincy Adams topped the chart just a shade under 99. Trump hit an all-time low of 16 for analytic speech in a December 2015 debate.

https://apnews.com/2c398a04a8c64486b76c9a32af563a1d

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Lol at 16. But I’m not the least bit surprised.

LuvNOLA

WHO DAT
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, but don't forget about how awful Obama was..

THAT is brutal.

Can you imagine having a job, where your mission is to tear somebody apart on national TV?

What a waste of an intelligent brain.

FullMonte

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey, but don't forget about how awful Obama was..

I love the statement: "A Marine manual states: Do not salute, quote, when carrying articles with both hands, or being otherwise so occupied as to make saluting impractical."

Fair enough...

I'll bet that exact same Marine manual states "Civilians (which the president is), or military members in civilian attire, shall not salute."

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Trump's new line about his schedule and work habits: I'm one of the few presidents to not have a dog because I don't have time.

Yes, it would be hard to walk a dog while watching Fox & Friends.

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Trump's new line about his schedule and work habits: I'm one of the few presidents to not have a dog because I don't have time.

Yes, it would be hard to walk a dog while watching Fox & Friends.

No dog could possibly love that man.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 3)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom