Daily Trump Tracker (5 Viewers)

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/jan/20/donald-trump-first-100-days-president-daily-updates

36 days left until Trump has been in office for the traditional 100 day benchmark for first term Presidents. Barring some miracle only William Henry Harrison will beat him out for the worst and most humiliating and ineffective 100 days in office.

He is averaging almost one tweet for every two hours (not just waking hours, but all hours), 681 in 64 days. I think the Guardian number is a bit low because a handful of the tweets on the POTUS account seem to be direct original content Trump tweets. Thankfully, though, in the stat of nuclear strikes ordered he remains at 0. That deserves our sincere thanks.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
Trump doesn't refund deposits for people that quit his club, either. 4 have to join for every one that quits. He is sitting on well over 2 million dollars of unrefunded deposits.

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
To Sabine: I think we’re both right. 👍

Also saw where a whistleblower has reported some inappropriate behavior during his tax audit for last year. (No not the illusory audit he is always claiming is underway, but the actual IRS audit they do every year for Presidents and Vice Presidents.)

Reaction score
I disagree. I think he's always focused on how he can feed the black hole of his ego. He is on a constant quest to satisfy with praise an insatiable monster, to the point that he is incapable of performing the duties of his office.

25th amendment, we are there.
I think this is spot on. Everything he does is impulsive and compulsive with the sole motivation of making himself the center of attention.

Oye

running my mouth
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Don't judge me on the market today, you have to consider history! But only consider the history that begins when I became President. Don't look at the history before that. History before I became President, and how the economy was doing, is irrelevant.

Yes, the market is up and down. Yes, we are probably entering an economic downturn. But don't just look at now. Consider history. You have to go back.

But not too far back. You have to stop at November 9, 2016. Not a day before. We have to look at these things over the long term. But not too long term. History of the market trends is really important. We have to have a wider angle when talking about the economy, but not too wide.

Yes, waiter, I'll have the cake. I'll also be eating it.

:freak7:

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
These buffoons are crazy. Everyone of us who had money in the market from 2009 (when I really started investing) saw huge gains from 09-16. Where do he and his followers come from where they just forget that Obama took the economy off of a smoldering trash heap and lifted it back up? Were they in racism induced comas for those 8 years? Seriously, the mental gymnastics necessary to get behind this guy are insane.

Last edited:

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
In any other time, this would be the perfect story from The Onion. These days, though, it can found in everyday politics...

Behind the scenes: During one hurricane briefing at the White House, Trump said, "I got it. I got it. Why don't we nuke them?" according to one source who was there. "They start forming off the coast of Africa, as they're moving across the Atlantic, we drop a bomb inside the eye of the hurricane and it disrupts it. Why can't we do that?" the source added, paraphrasing the president's remarks.
  • Asked how the briefer reacted, the source recalled he said something to the effect of, "Sir, we'll look into that."
  • Trump replied by asking incredulously how many hurricanes the U.S. could handle and reiterating his suggestion that the government intervene before they make landfall.
  • The briefer "was knocked back on his heels," the source in the room added. "You could hear a gnat fart in that meeting. People were astonished. After the meeting ended, we thought, 'What the f---? What do we do with this?'"

DJ1BigTymer

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score

dtc

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This buffoons are crazy. Everyone of us who had money in the market from 2009 (when I really started investing) saw huge gains from 09-16. Where do he and his followers come from where they just forget that Obama took the economy off of a smoldering trash heap and lifted it back up? Were they in racism induced comas for those 8 years? Seriously, the mental gymnastics necessary to get behind this guy are insane.
Am I mistaken or didn't you used to tell me how Obama was wrecking the economy? I must have you confused with someone or you've really changed enough to be taking the exact path I did years ago.

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
Am I mistaken or didn't you used to tell me how Obama was wrecking the economy? I must have you confused with someone or you've really changed enough to be taking the exact path I did years ago.
I don’t know if I said that, but I have changed from right leaning to moderate (or slightly left depending on who you are talking to).

Obama was great for the economy, and helped get people back to work with cash in their 401ks. I made a killing in LVS and HOS, buying them at $1.75 and $12 respectively during the low points in the economy. I sold out of both and invested in FB, but I wouldn’t have been able to get through school debt free without the economy under Obama (and my investment savvy).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bleu Raeder Political Discussion Board 59

Headlines

Top Bottom