N/S Dak Prescott fined for comments regarding officiating (1 Viewer)

$25k for saying it's good that the fans threw stuff at the refs? That's it?

I'm sure we can find 1000 of us to donate $25 to one of our guys just to hear them rip the officiating. Actually probably would be more substantial fine since we're the Saints.

I'm sure we can find 1000 of us to donate $25 to one of our guys just to hear them rip the officiating. Actually probably would be more substantial fine since we're the Saints.

I get the sentiment, but I think I'm ok allowing multi-millionaires to pay their own fines.

Besides, everyone else is starting to realize what we've known for years, that criticizing a ref, even if done fairly off of something they knew was wrong, produces the same results as not paying protection money to the mob when they "ask". Prepare for unforeseen accidents.

Hey, that defender just went helmet to helmet against one of our players. He's out cold on the field.

I didn't see nuthin! Say another word, and I might keep on seeing nuthin'. Should have paid your protection money.

Officiating has been especially horrible. But league officials turn a blind eye

If Drew had said something like DAK did after the "No Call" you would be P'Oed he got fined.

Complaining about officiating when it is totally justified vs complaining about the officiating because a stupid idiot grossly overpaid QB doesn't know a pee-wee grade level rule are two entirely different things.

Complaining about officiating when it is totally justified vs complaining about the officiating because a stupid idiot grossly overpaid QB doesn't know a pee-wee grade level rule are two entirely different things.
I don't think Dak was fined just for the complaint but for saying the fans were justified in there reaction.

In Dak's defense..... that fat ref sure took his sweet time getting to the line 😅

If a Saint had said that, they'd have revoked the team's charter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom