Dak Prescott is going to get destroyed by us!! (1 Viewer)

Dal is a strong team atm as much as it pains me to say it. Unless our offense hits a new gear with this no name cast of WR's , Te's, QB and some OL, we will be improving our draft position this week no doubt. Having said that, I could also see Detroit beating us right now. This dark cloud of a season is what it is for the time being

Well of course he will most likely get cooper and lamb back for the game against us....so yeah he will

Don’t u get tired of these threads. Why not just make the threads up weeks in advance lol

There's no point in these anymore. We have way too many injuries to even hope for a competitive game. We're simply done.

I hate losing but I surely hope we draft a WR in the first 2 rounds next year.

These aren't working...why not start one like, "We are going to destroy Dak"? Maybe, just maybe....

Edit....LOL, Boy, I didn't even read the title, did I?! LOL Way to go!!

At this point expectations are even lower than before. This offense stinks and Midas well let Ian Book play and see what he's looking like.
This is a terrible situation to throw Book into. No line, no receivers, no running backs. This is how you destroy a rookie QB.

by now Iam not even sure if we pull out even one more win this year

But it’s fine. It’s like the Saints aint playing this year

We got literally no one left. This is not a competitive football team atm

There are teams that suck because they lose their QB and its game over.

We lost basically everything we have on every skillposition imaginable.

So just wait for next year. Not worth the emotional investment.

Glad to see there are still delusional fans around. It helps in keeping failure alive, by the support it brings. Change for the better does not happen, unless there is pressure to bring change. NFL teams are big money operations. And fans that support through their delusional thinking, enhance the continued failure. Change is needed of the current roster. The only way to bring change, is by pressure put on by the fans and the media. The actual change, is left up to those that know. The owner, management and the coaching staff. If fans continue to just accept losing, with hope things will get better with the same cast, then those fans deserve what they get. A losing franchise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom