Dak Wants Mahomes Like Money (1 Viewer)

Funniest thing ive seen all day.

Oh well dont blame him for wanting to get paid. Look at Wentz' contract, he gets paid a ridiculous sum for zero playoff wins and a good 14 game stretch that occurred over 2 years ago.

At least Dak can say he has won a playoff game.

God I hope they pay him that much money. He’s good, but not mahomes great. Plus a bad year to bet the house when the cap is crap. Maybe he might pull the Watson and say he’s never playing for the cowboys again if they franchise tag him. He should have took the contract money to the bank last season, but he bet on himself.

Lol what has Dak done to think he deserves Mahomes money?

Honest question, if you make a top 10 list of current NFL QBs where is Dak on that list? I can think of several I'd rather have off the top of my head.

I'd start thinking about him at 9. But you know how these contracts go. The highest paid isn't the best. It's the next one to sign. Nobody is going to get Mahomes money but the next top 10 or so QB to sign will be second to Mahomes.

The contract that set the QB Market in a frenzy was the 2018 contract that Minny offered Cousins. It was way more than any QB was getting paid and it was fully guaranteed.

If Mahomes waited until after the 21 season to get paid he would of shattered the contract he got just a few months ago.

Lol what has Dak done to think he deserves Mahomes money?

Honest question, if you make a top 10 list of current NFL QBs where is Dak on that list? I can think of several I'd rather have off the top of my head.
The thing about Dak is you don't think of him as a top QB, but he is. He has the same career passer rating as Tom Brady at 97.3. He has gotten better every year he has been in the league and was on a tear last season before getting hurt with 3 games in a row over 450 yards passing. He was obviously the leader of the Cowboys as the 3 guys they trotted out afterwards could do nothing offensively, whereas Dak was moving the team.

Is he Mahomes good? No, but he is good and most around the league consider him to be a top-QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom