Dallas Cowboys (1 Viewer)

Whats there weaknesses? I hate the cowboys. My friends are cowboys fans (yuck)...but I can see a good team when I look at one.

They are the most complete team in the NFC. They are scary. The bears are overrated. Dallas is not. I watch everyone of their games (they play at 3 after the Saints) because I get them here in beaumont. Their offense has the best WR tandem in the league (hate TO or not), they have a great number 3 guy in Crayton. They have 2 great RB's, they have a pro-bowl TE. Since Romo has come in their line has played light years better in both aspects of blocking for whatever reason.

And I don't think I need to describe their D. They are that good. Roy Williams is a liability in coverage. Other then that I see no weaknesses on that D.

I agree.

Their only real weakness this year has been on the offensive line, and they seem to be playing better there too. TO is still dropping quite a few balls, but all in all their passing game is scary good.

The only slight weakness I see with them is the fact that the inferior Julius Jones is still starting over Marion Barber III. Either way, they both get a bunch of carries.

Hopefully Payton has a few tricks up his sleeve. I think we'll need to establish a running game in a major way against Dallas. We cannot have a big negative turnover margin or they will bury us.

Do see the Colts/Cowboys game? Convincingly? I don't call the Colts goal to goal inside the last 2 minutes CONVINCINGLY! I was suprised the Colts didn't score.

What their D did that game justifies me saying convincingly. And they were goal to go within 2 minutes? I had to leave with 3 minutes left to go somewhere but I followed on my phone and saw they were in FG range on 3rd down and next thing I know the game is over.

Even if the Colts made a game of it, beating them at all is impressive, espcially holding there O to what they did.

Cowboys have a big game against the Giants this week,maybe they will will big and be overconfident for the Saints game

Romo wont come back down to earth !! He was trained and developed by our SP. that means he is solid, and he is a winner, I bet SP knows how to beat the snot out of the cowboys though...

They have also beaten the teams they were supposed to beat and they have done it convincingly:

I call shenigans. They lost to the Skins 22-19 with Romo at the helm. They are supposed to beat them as the Skins are their Archrivals. If we lost to the Skins the outcry of DOOMMMMEEDDD would be overwhelming on this board.

Also lets not sugar coat it for them any more then we would for our own team. They played down right awful in that game:

- Vanderjagt stunk (so mark that as a low for their supposedly stellar Special Teams). I go advantage Carney
- Their O-Line gave up a Safety on their first possesion
- Dont just count the last Penalty Flag they were penalized 11 times in that game for 153 yards. That simply reeks of a lack of discipline. A statistic that would certainly evoke ire from our fans.
- Dont forget T.O.s antics they will cost them again, and yes dont forget his drop in that game either. He is still a egocentric problem child and he will blow-up again down the stretch.

Lets see how they fair next week against the Giants. Personally I am predicting they get chewed up.

I call shenigans. They lost to the Skins 22-19 with Romo at the helm. They are supposed to beat them as the Skins are their Archrivals. If we lost to the Skins the outcry of DOOMMMMEEDDD would be overwhelming on this board.

Also lets not sugar coat it for them any more then we would for our own team. They played down right awful in that game:

- Vanderjagt stunk (so mark that as a low for their supposedly stellar Special Teams). I go advantage Carney
- Their O-Line gave up a Safety on their first possesion
- Dont just count the last Penalty Flag they were penalized 11 times in that game for 153 yards. That simply reeks of a lack of discipline. A statistic that would certainly evoke ire from our fans.
- Dont forget T.O.s antics they will cost them again, and yes dont forget his drop in that game either. He is still a egocentric problem child and he will blow-up again down the stretch.

Lets see how they fair next week against the Giants. Personally I am predicting they get chewed up.

The loss to the Redskins wasn't Romo's doing. The guy actually played well in that game. He put them in a position to win in the last minute. A blocked field goal and a great run back on the block cost Dallas that game... NOT Romo.

I hope you're right about T.O.'s antics costing the Cowboys again. Yet, the amazing thing is, since Romo has started, TO is now just an after thought.

The Cowboys didn't play awful in that game. Give credit where credit's due. They are playing very good football right now. Why is that so hard to accept?

They're not world beaters, and they have weaknesses just like every other team... However, if you're objective in your evaluation of the Cowboys, you know that right now, they are our toughest challenge left on the schedule... and that's simply telling it like it is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom