Dallas/Fort Worth Who Dats @ Dodie's (Coppell) [MOD Edit: Venue change] (3 Viewers)

man that was a fun time. I remember it like yesterday.

The best video I've ever shot :)

We can't wait for the season to start. However we may be cutting back on our attendance. It is looking more and more like we'll be adopting a baby in early September. **fingers crossed**

R we still using the same place are we moving to somewhere else? I need to know these things! Your New DJ

Same place Dj Jazzy Jeff. Look forward to seeing you when our season starts. Someone needs to look at the preseason to see what game we have that will be nationally televised for a warm up to the season opener.

So this is where I left that old shoe...

Most comfortable shoe I've ever owned.

Glad I found it.

Speaking of old, dirty, sweaty, attire, you left your NFC Championship hat over here the last time we went out. Tried to sell it on Craig's list, but all someone would offer me is a clipped toe nail.

Speaking of old, dirty, sweater, attire. You left your NFC Championship hat over here the last time we went out. Tried to sell it on Craig's list, but all someone would offer me is a clipped toe nail.

Andy, tell your girl at that other place thanks.. I heard she helped negotiate the new CBA so that they could continue being awesome.
:DFWmad:

Speaking of old, dirty, sweaty, attire, you left your NFC Championship hat over here the last time we went out. Tried to sell it on Craig's list, but all someone would offer me is a clipped toe nail.

Well, you probably could have talked him up to a thumb nail. Did you at least try to negotiate?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom