Dallas/Fort Worth Who Dats @ Dodie's (Coppell) [MOD Edit: Venue change] (3 Viewers)

I thought we were planning on meeting up on the 28th for the Oakland game ?
Hell I don't know when we were all meeting! I will probably go for both. the Houston Game is a Saturday night game on NFLN. And it's only about a week from now. :9:

As far as I know, the only game shown in its entirety will be week 3's game on August 28th. That will be our first game to meet as a trial run for the season opener.

JB, make sure to get permission ahead of time.

As far as I know, the only game shown in its entirety will be week 3's game on August 28th. That will be our first game to meet as a trial run for the season opener.

JB, make sure to get permission ahead of time.

NFL.com has the Houston game listed as the Saturday night game on the NFL Network.. So I would assume that means the whole thing will be on.
And you're an ***..

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=32.821051,-97.131401

Hey Andrew, I'm going to donate a dozen Saints Cupcakes from my wife's shop for the raffle in the future. Is it cool with BWW if I bring them?

Hey Andrew, I'm going to donate a dozen Saints Cupcakes from my wife's shop for the raffle in the future. Is it cool with BWW if I bring them?

Of course.

My wife is going to load up on tickets to get those. She's a cupcake fiend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom