Dallas/Fort Worth Who Dats @ Dodie's (Coppell) [MOD Edit: Venue change] (2 Viewers)

For any of you interested in talking Saints and playing some tailgating bean bag, we'll be out there early. Like 9:30 early. (any drinks should be in a concealed container. not that any of you would do that)

Great seeing some of you old regulars last week and hope to see you again tomorrow.

WHO DAT.

Whats better than watching the game with over 200 Saints fans?

Almost all of them staying afterwards to celebrate the Cowboys collapse.

Whats better than watching the game with over 200 Saints fans?

Almost all of them staying afterwards to celebrate the Cowboys collapse.

That was Great. Amazing Crowd! Jeff the DJ was great. Michael on Mini-Trumpet was great! BWW took care of us and also is donating 10% of everything we purchase to a local elementary school. Congrats to the Fans that won 3 Saints vs Colts tickets in the dome. They got 3 tickets for only a $2 raffle ticket! WOW! We will be raffling off more tickets in the future.

Join our Facebook Page - Dallas Fort Worth WhoDats | Facebook and follow us on twitter @DFW_Who_Dats for information on future events and what the main prize is going to be in the raffle each week. The raffle will always include multiple items including hats, shirts, jewelery, etc.

This week the main prize is this Helmet. It is exactly like the on field version except the padding is removed to fit AJ's...errr...I mean anybody's huge noggin' :hihi:

Attachments

• no-saints-replica.jpg
    no-saints-replica.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 87
Do you like Saints Gear? Do you like Saints Helmets? See my previous post above to see how you can win! :ezbill:

It took me a while, but I finally got last week's pictures posted to my Photobucket account. Here's the link to the album for those interested. Saints At Jaguars pictures by tsachsjr - Photobucket
Here's a couple of teasers for you.
IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

Great Pictures Ted! Hopefully we can get a picture of you with this Helmet on when you win it in the raffle tomorrow right?

Attachments

• Saints Helmet.jpg
    Saints Helmet.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 53
We'll be there tomorrow with the brother in tow. I have to leave right after the game to go back to work down by Corpus, but I'm not missing the game. The next game after that though won't be until the Monday night game against Detroit, but I'll have my sisters and parents in tow that night. They're all coming in from Florida for the week so we need to show them how the DFW Who Dats throw down.

When are you two gonna make an appearance again? Chopz, I live where you do and make the trek? Jonesy probably has shown up and hid.

What about Saintaholic? You out there?

Show up this week with some raffle dollars and you can win this Drew Brees signed football! Raffle tickets $2 each in case you guys forgot. :ezbill::ezbill:

2w50v1y.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom