Dallas/Fort Worth Who Dats @ Dodie's (Coppell) [MOD Edit: Venue change] (2 Viewers)

Who Dat to all those that follow this tucked away thread. Hope to see you tomorrow as we turn this season around.

What's goin on boys... how is wild wings doing this year?? did some of the bandwaggoners drop off??? Me and the wife had our little girl and she is 6 months old so we stay home with her on Sunday.... We miss you guys but still watch the Saints at home.... WHO DAT for life baby!

What's goin on boys... how is wild wings doing this year?? did some of the bandwaggoners drop off??? Me and the wife had our little girl and she is 6 months old so we stay home with her on Sunday.... We miss you guys but still watch the Saints at home.... WHO DAT for life baby!

Congrats Man! Glad you guys are doing well. We have had some drop off but still a big crowd of us loyal ones. Real test will be today. 3pm game that is on local TV. WhoDat!

I hear that dude! True Dats for life! You guys have a great day!'l I've got a feeling we are gonna win this one! Geayx Saints! I'm going to the game next weekend... Any of you guys going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know no one looks at this thread anymore now that it is quarantined, but if any of you DFW Whodats are out there, we look forward and hope to see you tomorrow.

AB

Good to see some old faces this past week, especially Paul and Angela Perret who came in from out of town.

Just to remind those who are coming out for this Sunday's game, in this weeks raffle, we have a set of tickets to the 12/23/12 games in Dallas versus the Cowboys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom