Dallas/Fort Worth Who Dats @ Dodie's (Coppell) [MOD Edit: Venue change] (4 Viewers)

You guys meeting at BWW for the Thursday night game tomorrow against ATL? Thinking about making my first trip there after work.

Wow, coming up on the 3 month anniversary since the last post.. We should plan a happy hour to celebrate!

If I am correct we get a nationally televised game on 8/25 at 3pm against the texans.

Are they going to allow us to set up shop again this year?

I'm hoping Miyako and I will be bringing our son with us this year. Not sure if he would be ok for a few hours at BWW. Miyako is also a bit concerned about the noise. We may just get a babysitter.. :)

Game three preseason is our first nationally televised game so we will meet for that game before the regular season starts.

Feel free to bring your son Rick. We brought ours since they were both infants and there is no noticeable hearing loss that we can detect. If you are worried, you could always use ear plugs or a headset.

It's been a while since my last post and log on. Good to see Andrew and the gang are still here! Who Dat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom