Dallas game moved to Sunday Night! (2 Viewers)

Anyone know if the Saints @ Giants game on Christmas Eve will be the nationally broadcast game on FOX? They kept mentioning that during today's game.

Tickets are out there but expensive. I paid over $700 for 4 lower level tickets.
seats.com (combines stubhub.com and razrgator.com) has plenty but is way overpriced. Ebay is a good option but also expensive. Making this a night game only increases demand. However, I would love to see Texas Stadium packed with saints fans.

Figures they'd move the one game I would be guaranteed to be able to see anyway here in Dallas. Too bad they couldn't move back another one so I could get 2 more guaranteed games

Hopefully we will destroy them and make Tony Romo look like the overrated clown that he is. I'm sick of the media thinking this guy is Jesus after 5 freaking games.

Guess they want the nation to watch us kick the "Boys" butt on national T.V. and show them who the new America's team is.:D Going to be a heck of a game.

We have got to win this game, So I can watch all those cowboy fans I work with try to avoid me LOL.

So, what does everyone think about the chances of us getting the Carolina game at home moved also?

I booked my rooms in New Orleans for that Saturday and Sunday rather than the usual Friday and Saturday simply because I felt like there was a pretty decent chance of that happening. Besides... since I will already be in New Orleans on New Years eve, I might as well celebrate it there. :)

Man, I hope we beat the 49ers and have a huge wave of momentum riding into that game.

To beat the NFC's newest sweethearts on national tv would be great.

But, we need to handle the 49ers first.

I want to know how NYG gets three sunday prime time games at the end of the year

I live up in Ohio. I picked up Direct TV and the NFL package this year, expecting to see some excitement from our boys this season. And I think there have been only one or two games not televised in my area this year.

Man, I've got greaaat timing!

Oh well, it's still great being able to watch the Saints, every week!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom