Dallas looking to trade Everson Griffen (2 Viewers)

Not necessarily. I’d look at how he’s being used, first. Certainly it’s a cause for concern. But it could be that he isn’t being used properly. Or, maybe he just isn’t surrounded by good talent. FWIW, I don’t know the answer to that.

They stick him outside in a 4-mam rush and he just can't win against blockers. Or at least he hasn't won much. Maybe another team can get him back to his pro bowl form but he just hasn't done much in dallas.

PFF isn't the end-all when it comes to evaluations, but they grade him as a 56... https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/everson-griffen/5624

We are at the point of asking why every time we bring some one in they regress, so not sure more trades are the answer until we see the staff actually do something sustained with what they have.
But we've literally turned the defensive coaching staff over through the years. And it still happens. Does Sean Payton have some input to the defensive game we don't know about?

But we've literally turned the defensive coaching staff over through the years. And it still happens. Does Sean Payton have some input to the defensive game we don't know about?
Makes you wonder how do the Ravens (who have changed coordinators and coaches) still field a good defense EVERY year?

People lamenting we need safety help is good and well but you can never have enough defensive line depth. We learned this the hard way when we lost Davenport and Rankins in one game last December.

Last edited:
we can trade next years second for Dallas 1st and griffin?

I don't know what I don't know.

Like most you can only look at the results and the patterns over time and look for the common denominators and try to fill in the blanks.

Heck yeah. Saints gotta make a move dont let tampa, G.B or Seattle get him. Inaction cost the Saints last year as the 49ers got Sanders. That move singlehandedly propelled S.F to the Superbowl.

....well, along with the cheap shots on Jared Cook when we played them and our secondary's general inability to tackle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom