Dallas or L.A. (1 Viewer)

showstopper

Make it happen Loomis!
Reaction score
Who do you think will win and why? I'm going Dallas. The Rams have been struggling against teams with good defenses and I dont see that changing.

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Being up 35-14 to the Rams makes me want Rams again.

But I think we expose their defense and Lions and Chicago layed down the blueprint to beat their offense.

Brown

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I honestly believe that we can beat any team in the NFL at home. Dallas gives us a little extra to play for since we got embarrassed by them so I hope it’s Dallas

St.Dan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
It depends on the true health of Todd Gurley. If he's truly recovered, the Rams can score enough to outscore Dallas. If not, it becomes more Dallas' kind of game. Goff has yet to prove he can carry a playoff game.

la. champ1

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I think people are really underrating the Rams. I think the Rams win but I would much rather the girls.
People are underestimating the Rams and the Saints for that matter. The girls could absolutely win, but so could the Rams.

whodatbe

Kenner Brah!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Simple I want the Rams to win. I don't like the Cowboys, plus I have "family" members who are Cowboy fans and their smugness needs to go away.

Slaw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think Dallas wins by running the ball and playing solid defense. I don't think Goff is ready for a big playoff run.

nola0723

American Dreamin'
Reaction score
I want Dallas: Less explosive on offense. Haven't been to the Dome, so the atmosphere might rattle them. We've played their defense, so SP have a scheme to combat what they did to our offense in the first game. Jason Garrett is their coach.

But the Rams will win this game because the Cowboys play like scrubs away from At&T Stadium.

Saint Greg

SR is my life!
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I would rather beat Dallas but I don't want to see Dallas advance. I think the Rams score more than the Cowgirls can and we have to face L.A. again.

Darth Deuce

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
If all the similarities to the 2009 season continue, we’ll play the Rams in a nail biter of an NFCCG.

Reaction score
Who do you think will win and why? I'm going Dallas. The Rams have been struggling against teams with good defenses and I dont see that changing.
Am picking Dallas winning by at least seven points. These are two teams going in opposite directions. The rams without cooper, Goth has looked dreadful in ugly losses to Chicago and philly front seven. Rams would be 0-4 their last four games if they didn’t get to play the two worst teams in cardinals and Arizona at the end of the year. Dallas has a better front seven than both of those teams and will have Goth running for his life. Rams have one of the worst rush defenses in the league which is not good for them facing the best running back in the league. Also, the amount of cowboys there so no home field advantage for the rams. Dallas 27, rams 21.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom