Dallas or L.A. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
It's gonna be close but I think the Rams pull it out. Dallas is sputtering and they're due for a drop. Plus, the Rams are rested.

JustaSharkie

Formerly JustaCoastie
Reaction score
For me, it's Dallas.

And I want defeat them in the NFCCG so that I can say the Saints beat every single team on their 2018 schedule. If the Rams pull off a win Dallas will always have that snarky little 13-10 victory over the Saints, irritating like a chegger bite.

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Tom Pellisero of NFL network reported Armstead can't get any pain killing injections because it could cause damage to the tendon.

DCTransplant

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Going with the Rams even though I would rather Saints play the Cowboys. Dallas is just a horrible road team (3-5), they won't be able to win, even though there might be more Cowboy fans than Rams at the game.

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think we would beat the Rams easier than we would beat the Cowgirls. I would love to send the Cowgirls packing but they won’t get past the Rams

Dallas_Saint73

Design, print, embroider.
Reaction score
Tom Pellisero of NFL network reported Armstead can't get any pain killing injections because it could cause damage to the tendon.
Serious or nah? Are you poking fun at my post on this the other day, lol. I posted in another thread how bad steroid shots are for tendons. Having several shots caused my triceps tendon to weaken, which tore when lifting. Doc who looked at the MRI 100% attributed it to steroid shots. That stuff corrodes the collagen in your tendons.

town123

Rookie
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I hope the Rams win. I hope Aaron Donald smacks Prescott upside the head so hard that both are out of action for a couple of weeks.....lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom