Dallas or L.A. (3 Viewers)

showstopper

Make it happen Loomis!
Reaction score
Who do you think will win and why? I'm going Dallas. The Rams have been struggling against teams with good defenses and I dont see that changing.

Being up 35-14 to the Rams makes me want Rams again.

But I think we expose their defense and Lions and Chicago layed down the blueprint to beat their offense.

I honestly believe that we can beat any team in the NFL at home. Dallas gives us a little extra to play for since we got embarrassed by them so I hope it’s Dallas

It depends on the true health of Todd Gurley. If he's truly recovered, the Rams can score enough to outscore Dallas. If not, it becomes more Dallas' kind of game. Goff has yet to prove he can carry a playoff game.

I think people are really underrating the Rams. I think the Rams win but I would much rather the girls.

People are underestimating the Rams and the Saints for that matter. The girls could absolutely win, but so could the Rams.

I want the cowgirls, but feel like the rams are going to win by 14+

Simple I want the Rams to win. I don't like the Cowboys, plus I have "family" members who are Cowboy fans and their smugness needs to go away.

I think Dallas wins by running the ball and playing solid defense. I don't think Goff is ready for a big playoff run.

I want Dallas: Less explosive on offense. Haven't been to the Dome, so the atmosphere might rattle them. We've played their defense, so SP have a scheme to combat what they did to our offense in the first game. Jason Garrett is their coach.

But the Rams will win this game because the Cowboys play like scrubs away from At&T Stadium.

I would rather beat Dallas but I don't want to see Dallas advance. I think the Rams score more than the Cowgirls can and we have to face L.A. again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom