Dallas or L.A. (2 Viewers)

Who do you think will win and why? I'm going Dallas. The Rams have been struggling against teams with good defenses and I dont see that changing.
Am picking Dallas winning by at least seven points. These are two teams going in opposite directions. The rams without cooper, Goth has looked dreadful in ugly losses to Chicago and philly front seven. Rams would be 0-4 their last four games if they didn’t get to play the two worst teams in cardinals and Arizona at the end of the year. Dallas has a better front seven than both of those teams and will have Goth running for his life. Rams have one of the worst rush defenses in the league which is not good for them facing the best running back in the league. Also, the amount of cowboys there so no home field advantage for the rams. Dallas 27, rams 21.

It's gonna be close but I think the Rams pull it out. Dallas is sputtering and they're due for a drop. Plus, the Rams are rested.

For me, it's Dallas.

And I want defeat them in the NFCCG so that I can say the Saints beat every single team on their 2018 schedule. If the Rams pull off a win Dallas will always have that snarky little 13-10 victory over the Saints, irritating like a chegger bite.

Tom Pellisero of NFL network reported Armstead can't get any pain killing injections because it could cause damage to the tendon.

Going with the Rams even though I would rather Saints play the Cowboys. Dallas is just a horrible road team (3-5), they won't be able to win, even though there might be more Cowboy fans than Rams at the game.

I think we would beat the Rams easier than we would beat the Cowgirls. I would love to send the Cowgirls packing but they won’t get past the Rams

Tom Pellisero of NFL network reported Armstead can't get any pain killing injections because it could cause damage to the tendon.
Serious or nah? Are you poking fun at my post on this the other day, lol. I posted in another thread how bad steroid shots are for tendons. Having several shots caused my triceps tendon to weaken, which tore when lifting. Doc who looked at the MRI 100% attributed it to steroid shots. That stuff corrodes the collagen in your tendons.

I hope the Rams win. I hope Aaron Donald smacks Prescott upside the head so hard that both are out of action for a couple of weeks.....lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom