Dallas Road Trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

I've always wanted to go to Dallas for a game, but tickets cost too much in that huge stadium.

Seeing as this year's game is again close to a holiday, I don't know if I'll be able to make the trip to the Jerry Dome. Two years ago we got the Thanksgiving game. This year we play them two days before Christmas. If I attend the game that would put me heading to the bayou on Christmas Eve. I don't know if I like that.

If you are looking for an organized get together, keep an eye out in this thread:
http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/dallas-fort-worth-who-dats-@-buffalo-wild-wings-bedford-62544/

The DFW Whod Dats at BWW in Bedford group will likely have the down low on what is going on. Best of luck.

Just booked comfort suites and took vacation. havent bought tickets yet, 15 family members takin the road trip from mo to dallas! cheapest i can find 15 together is 110/ticket. prolly what ill get

I've always wanted to go to Dallas for a game, but tickets cost too much in that huge stadium.

I went to the Thanksgiving game, and I paid just under 100 per ticket for a set of three. That's not all that bad. Of course, I was way up top.

Gotta say, contrary to what I'm used to from Cowboys fans where I live, I had a great experience at that game. We were there in force, and Cowboys fans around me gave me hell when it was looking bad, but to be fair, I'd spent 3 quarters earning that. I had the last laugh :9:

Dallas was probably the most fun road trip I've done. Trust me, it surprises me to hear me say that more than it does you. :hihi:

I have family in the area and will be making this trip as well, no hotel needed so I can spend a little more on tix!

I have a room booked already, but now trying to decide if I want to drive 7 hours to get there, or fly. Flying would be better I'm sure, but more expensive, and being so close to Christmas, I would think it would be super crowded. Any advice welcome.

For those of you who want tickts, check the main forum. Seems that there is currently a presale for Cowboys tickets. Here is the post by "Luke" Get them while you can:

The Saints-Cowgirls game Club Seat Holder pre-sale started today. Go to Ticketmaster and the pre-sale code is COWBOY. (Very original, Jerry). I was able to get tix in Sec. 344 today. I live in Texas & was able to get tix with no problem on my account but I have no idea if it is only for Texas residents. I don't know if Lousiana zip codes get locked out. Lets fill up Jerry World with Saints fans.

Tailgating

My wife and I will be driving in from Cali for the game. In the military and try not to miss Cowboys Saints game being that the wife is from East Texas. Anyone up for tailgating ?

sec 343

My best friend is a Cowboys fan, but well-versed in the Saints as well. He and I are heading to the game - just got our tickets in section 416. Now we just have to find a place to stay. Where is everyone else staying?

There will be plenty of us tailgating! We have parking passes first and look for tickets
after the season starts. Back at the Thanksgiving game the Cowboys had already been knock out of the season so the tickets all over the Jerry World on sale cheaper:)

me and my wife are talking about going... whats the scoop on it? whats with the parking pass? do you HAVE TO have a parking pass? or is it like nola and theres a parking tower close?

wheres a good place to stay? would dallas be close enough? or should we stay in arlington?

me and my wife are talking about going... whats the scoop on it? whats with the parking pass? do you HAVE TO have a parking pass? or is it like nola and theres a parking tower close?

wheres a good place to stay? would dallas be close enough? or should we stay in arlington?

I have two friends who are season ticket holders. I'll ask them and let you know. I know one of them has a parking pass and the other just stays at a hotel that's walking distance from the stadium. I've heard about people parking at nearby businesses and I want to say that was like $50.... but i'll ask and let you know. One of my friends has three seats and is bring me and another saints fan. We'll be in Sec. 127.

Here's what they said:

Friend A

No you can park at Rangers stadium. I pay to park at a church now. There're other places offering parking. As far as Hotel I would say anywhere around or in Arlington but not Dallas. Depending on how much they want to spend I would stay at Gaylord Texan in grapevine or Great Wolf Lodge if they have kids. Gaylord offers a shuttle to the game burt you have to pay extra.

Friend B

You don't need a pass. Parking passes are only required for Cowboys and Rangers lots but some will also take cash. There are several businesses that will provide parking for a fee ($10-$30 depending on the week and the opponent). That is what I normally do. Stay in Arlington. He needs a hotel close to six flags if possible. Not the Days Inn. It is filthy and they request a parking fee upon arrival. Baymont provides a shuttle. Some other hotels have shuttles...he'll want to call and ask about that. Baymont, Homewood Suites, La Quinta off of 360, and Sheraton are all within walking distance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom