Dallas Sucked! (1 Viewer)

Destroyer IV

Reaction score
Yeah, go ahead and say it, the Boys suck!!!! I finally came out of my room after a night of crying and depression. TO, I know how you feel!!! The team lost that game from the QB to the special teams and from the defense to the receivers. The only player who played hard was Barber, but one man can only do so much. THE GIANTS ARE NOT THAT GOOD FOLKS!!! Why did they have to lose to the F*@! GIANTS? ARG! <<<>>>> Ok, I had to step away for a minute. At least we found out where TO heart lies, I do have a little respect for you now, you put your heart on your sleeve and the team let you and everyone down.

Jerry

PS. GO PACKERS!!!!

Reaction score
Well its hard to beat a team 3x in one year , the Giants like S.D. are hot , Dallas had cooled off , kind of like Indy , seems like maybe its better to go in the playoffs as a wildcard and hot , instead of a team that rested thier players the last week .
As for T.O. Im sorry that was BS , that was for tv only ... But the look on Jerry Jones face at the end of that game was priceless , I hate that dude ..
I dont think ROMO is over-rated but I dont think hes no Favre , Brady , Manning , or even Brees and hes got a long ways to go in the NFL before he reaches that status ..
As for Barber , say goodbye to Jones , Barber is a beast .. Too bad his team-mates didnt come with that heart and determanation that he had all game long .

I think GB will beat down the NYG , in the snow , Favre will have a big game ..
GB 31 NYG 16
As for the AFC , sorry to say but i think NENG is gonna crush S.D.
Neng 41 S.D. 17

GB V NENG SB

GO PACK GO !!!!

Eagles Fan

Reaction score
I agree that Dallas is a better team than the Giants. The Giants are not that good. I think, and I hope, that the Packers win this week and go to the Superbowl.

But I am glad the Cowboys lost. It wasnt Romo's fault. He played well. I misjudged him - he is a good quarterback. But everyone here knows how I feel about the Cowboys. And you just know that Aikman and Buck and everyone at Fox was pulling for the Cowboys to win. Glad to see them lose.

Now like I said I will be pulling for the Packers!!

My predictions:

Packers 31, Giants 17
Patriots 35, Chargers 14

Patriots an early 10 points favorite over the Packers.
Over under set at 47.
Sound about right Joey?

Reaction score
Nope ..
Neng would be a 15-16 pt fav over GB
Neng would be a 18-20 pt fav over NYG .
Over under 52.5. right now .. GB
Over under 55 with NYG ..

Gonna be the highest line ever in a SB ..

But i think both games will be a blowout this week ... Unfortunally .

Eagles Fan

Reaction score
Well I figured New England would win, but it was a good game. Would have liked to see the Chargers win.

And I was way off on the Packers game. I wished the Packers would have won.

If it would have been Packers vs Patriots, I would have gone for the Packers. But since it is the Giants vs the Patriots, I have to go for the Patriots. Not that I like them, but I dont like any teams in the NFC East, except for my Eagles. I had to pull for the Giants last week, but only becuase they were playing the hated Cowboys.

Joey, the early line is only Patriots by 14. I want to take the Giants plus 14, and see what the over under is.

My prediction: Patriots win, but it will be a close game. Might be like the Patriots - Panthers game of a few years ago.

I say: Patriots 30, Giants 20

Reaction score
Well I must say I could care less who wins this game ...
I might just go to Bacchus and see Hogan and tape it ..
But I cant pull for Nengland I dont care for them at all .
So I guess Im pulling for Eli and the g-men.
But i dont think Nengland is losing this game .

The line started at 14.5 and is down to 12 , ppl are taking the G-men ..
So
I m going wiht
Nengland 41 Nyg 26

wolfpac19

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Finally...... the wolfpac is back on the dbffl site.....

Let me first say this Greenie, Im know you will not root for any NFC East team, but surely an exception can be made in this instance. Under no circumstance can the hoody, and spygate win this game, this insanity must come to an end.... they do not deserve to go undefeated....

Secondly, we must go for the Manning family, Eli, has performed admirably, he has been a great field general, not turning the ball over, not losing the game. Plaxico Burress, is coming on, I think it will be competitive.........

Now my prediction................................

Upset time

Same score as the last game of the season..........................

Just switch the scores....................................

The G-Men 38 - Evil Pats 35

Tynes will win this game

Jacobs will be MVP

Take the G-Men and the points Joey

wolfpac19

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Oh and I forgot, Jerry, the Cowboys do suck, no excuse for losing in that fashion at home, ROMO, has King Kong on his back now, can he win in the playoffs? This was TO's year and it has been ruined, The Cowboys should have went to the championship, Jerry Jones, if you want to coach, just coach the darn team, no need for Wade Phillips. He totally undermined his authority coming down there, at the end of the game. I did not like that.

Green Bay- you left the game plan, run the ball, stay balanced, don't let Favre returned to being the gunslinger...what do you do Favre lost that game, and Tynes tried to give it to you..... Where was Ryan Grant?

So the top 2 seeds in the NFC lost and the Giants are in..... A Giants team I know the Saints, Eagles , and even the Bears could defeat....

I will say this I am proud for Tom Coughlin, he is a good coach and deserves this, I hope he wins, he has 2 weeks to get his secondary healthy, and fine tune and gameplan that almost worked in the NYC last game of regular season....

Note to rest of teams- Play starters the whole season, this year rest was not best........

Deuces will be wild again and the Who Dat Nation will rise again............

Ready for the Draft ... get the countdown going............

saintned

Banned
Reaction score
Oh and I forgot, Jerry, the Cowboys do suck, no excuse for losing in that fashion at home, ROMO, has King Kong on his back now, can he win in the playoffs? This was TO's year and it has been ruined, The Cowboys should have went to the championship, Jerry Jones, if you want to coach, just coach the darn team, no need for Wade Phillips. He totally undermined his authority coming down there, at the end of the game. I did not like that.

Green Bay- you left the game plan, run the ball, stay balanced, don't let Favre returned to being the gunslinger...what do you do Favre lost that game, and Tynes tried to give it to you..... Where was Ryan Grant?

So the top 2 seeds in the NFC lost and the Giants are in..... A Giants team I know the Saints, Eagles , and even the Bears could defeat....

I will say this I am proud for Tom Coughlin, he is a good coach and deserves this, I hope he wins, he has 2 weeks to get his secondary healthy, and fine tune and gameplan that almost worked in the NYC last game of regular season....

Note to rest of teams- Play starters the whole season, this year rest was not best........

Deuces will be wild again and the Who Dat Nation will rise again............

Ready for the Draft ... get the countdown going............

The Saints could easily beat the Giants last year. This year we could not beat the Texans, Bucs, Titans, Bears......

OP
OP
Destroyer IV

Destroyer IV

Reaction score
I said it before and I will say it again, the Giants are not that @#$% good! They go and beat the Cowboys in their den and then go to the Packers turf with -3 degree temps and beat them. Now what? They beat the Patroits!

This is the first year that I am not one bit interested in watching. I will record it for the commercials and go do something else, maybe see a movie.

Jerry

Eagles Fan

Reaction score
I will not watch the game because I will be in Disneyworld that day! But I do not really care who wins. I do not like either team, thats for sure. I was hoping for a Packers win for sure.

I agree - the Giants are NOT that good. Green Bay beat them bad earlier in the season and Dallas beat them twice. I still think Green Bay and Dallas and Seattle are better than the Giants. But it doesnt matter. All that matters is that the Giants are there.

The Giants run gives hope to Eagles and Saints fans next year though.

Here too: looking forward to free agency and the all mighty draft!

Greenie

wolfpac19

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I told you all the G-Men would win, no one believed in the MIGHTY ELI!!!!!! Job well done by the Giants, and Bellichick once again showed how classless he is trying to upstage the game leaving with 01 sec on the clock. Even to his so called friend Coughlin he showed his true colors. Shame on him sHame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey, i hope you took my advice

Reaction score
I did .. Gaints and 12 and the under --
Shouldve taken the Gaints on the moneyline , like everyone else did

Vegas got nailed !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom