Swampy Saint

Super Forum Fanatic
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone.
Does anyone know where I can I find old dalton Hilliard footage? I would love to see him in Sean's offense.

His Jersey Is Easy To Find....just Go On Nfl.com And Personalize It With His Name And Number.

There is a guy who has a bunch of Kentucky FB games on DVD and I'm certain he has all the LSU games from Dalton's era. If you're interested, send me a pm and I'll get you his email

If you have Cox Cable, check out the Free Zone (On Demand), go to NFL Network, and then go to Local. (Think that's it.) You can find the highlights of the 1987 season. There are a few good Dalton moments, including a classic catch and run against the Rams.

Ah, #21 was such a thrill to watch. Soft spoken off the field, but an explosive, slashing runner with thighs like telephone poles. Not much of a fumbler, either. Excellent in the redzone. He could smell the endzone. Lucky Pierre kind of reminds me of him a little bit.

Go really obscure... wear #40 -his number when he first joined the Saints.

The Saints were Champion back then, I don't recall if Logo Athletic made Saints jerseys back then.

My hatred of Dion Sanders began with a late hit out of bounds after a TD by Dalton in Atlanta.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom