Dalton - we are a better team (1 Viewer)

Please tell me what "belief" I have posted in this thread and used my quotes. I've only compared stats and metrics and coming to cons

Again, find the judgement call in anything I've written. This goes back the point I just made.

Let me make it plain for you.

TD Rates and INT Rates divides the number of each according to the number of passes thrown. Whether you want to accept this absolute fact, in their first 5 years, their rates were nearly identical. There is no "belief" or "subjectivity" in a statistical fact.

Nope, because if you read my previous post, no one is disagreeing with me, because I'm not giving my personal opinion about the stats being offered. I'm saying specifically what the stats tells us. I guess you didn't like who the stats were compared to because there is no way that they could be equal in any way, as you have made that point clear (feelings)

Nope because who has said anything about anyone disagreeing with me.

Here is an example of what an "emotional" evaluator presents:

Evaluation: Dalton had a much better grasp of the offense
Reality: We went 3 and out in all but one drive in the 1st half
Evaluator: But we had penalties and people dropping passes
Reality: That was also the case against the Panthers, not to mention Kamara's fumble

This is a case of faulty evaluation because the same energy is not there across the board. And when you don't do this, you usually contradict your statements.

You couldn't find anywhere where I said that anyone that "disagrees" with me is giving faulty evaluation. You will find me calling out scenarios like that.

What statistical data have you provided? The only time you did that was when you were trying to prove that we weren't an Air Coryell offense during Brees' prime.

Agreed, as me and a few other have been saying the same thing; not just as a Saint but also his career.

The PA..lol. And it is not about the last word, because there were accusations in this post, but if you don't respond, cool. My points were made pages ago but you keep coming back saying to same thing but nothing has changed. And the Russ hype post should tell you I view film/tape equally, as I said what I said...
You never answered my question, are you related to Winston?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom