Dammit WDQ! I'm disappointed... (1 Viewer)

uproar90

Carpathian Warlock
Reaction score
Aren't you the resident 'shopper' and 'deal finder'?

I truly expected you to start a black Friday thread and then keep it updated all day as you flit around town finding ub3rl337 deals on whatever it is you buy...

Beef Jerky? Tampons?

(ir)Regardless, I was hoping to at least get some word on a PS3 bundle that was too good to pass up.

Am I too late to find a good deal? Or is the Cyber Monday thing my best bet?

Work with me broseph.

Seriously though... If anyone knows of a good PS3 bundle deal, lemme know plz.

I'd prefer something with an extra DS controller and + a game or two (kids games are the priority here)

My wife has spent thousand so far. She's forcing me to go to Lakeside for lunch and general frolicking. I texted buzd for advice on a router. He did not come through with the answer I wanted.

Bought a new portable terabyte drive from OD for $99. Going to get the wife an Ipad for Christmas today. Can someone give the guy behind the counter the money for me so I don't have to feel like I'm supporting Apple? I hate Apple. Did everyone know that? I really ****ing hate Apple.

My wife has spent thousand so far. She's forcing me to go to Lakeside for lunch and general frolicking. I texted buzd for advice on a router. He did not come through with the answer I wanted.

Bought a new portable terabyte drive from OD for $99. Going to get the wife an Ipad for Christmas today. Can someone give the guy behind the counter the money for me so I don't have to feel like I'm supporting Apple? I hate Apple. Did everyone know that? I really ****ing hate Apple.

. . .

Gracias zeetes!

I looked at that one a bit earlier today, but I held off b/c the movie is something that I probably wouldn't purchase, pixel shooters is just meh, and the only real saving grace for that kit is Uncharted 2 (which would be for me, and not for the kid).

I'm going to keep watching though. Walmart had a deal where you can choose your own games, but the selection was pretty limited.

It's also very possible that subconsciously I'm not totally committed to this just yet. I keep seeing the new 360S + a game @ $199.99 (yeah, I know it's the 4gb version), and I'm wondering why Sony hasn't come up with a ground-breaking deal yet.

It's almost like Sony is throwing extra crap in the package that they're already having trouble moving and I haven't had one of those 'can't pass this deal up' moments yet.

I did see where they had the GOW collection @ $10.00 on Amazon earlier today, but I'm hesitant to buy games for a system that I don't own yet.

:idunno:

I bought the 360S Kinect bundle for the wife for her birthday and it is sweet.

Gracias zeetes!

I looked at that one a bit earlier today, but I held off b/c the movie is something that I probably wouldn't purchase, pixel shooters is just meh, and the only real saving grace for that kit is Uncharted 2 (which would be for me, and not for the kid).

I'm going to keep watching though. Walmart had a deal where you can choose your own games, but the selection was pretty limited.

It's also very possible that subconsciously I'm not totally committed to this just yet. I keep seeing the new 360S + a game @ $199.99 (yeah, I know it's the 4gb version), and I'm wondering why Sony hasn't come up with a ground-breaking deal yet.

It's almost like Sony is throwing extra crap in the package that they're already having trouble moving and I haven't had one of those 'can't pass this deal up' moments yet.

I did see where they had the GOW collection @ $10.00 on Amazon earlier today, but I'm hesitant to buy games for a system that I don't own yet.

:idunno:

Goose will tell you that Sony arrogance will stop them from bothering to put out good deals to compete with the 360. And, to some extent, he is right. Sony does not like to discount their brand. They think the Sony name sells itself so they never really have the deals that Microsoft and other companies give.

Goose will tell you that Sony arrogance will stop them from bothering to put out good deals to compete with the 360. And, to some extent, he is right. Sony does not like to discount their brand. They think the Sony name sells itself so they never really have the deals that Microsoft and other companies give.

I'm starting to notice that...

Although they will offer those bundles where you can get a bluzrayz movie that you probably don't want, and then 2 games.

The bundles I've seen are Karate Kid, Uncharted 2, and Pixel Junk Shooters (crap); Cars, Little Big Planet, Mod Nation Racers (better, but still just meh), and then one with Force Unleashed and Prince of Persia...

Edit... Just found one w/ the GOW collection.

That might work...

the "God of War Collection" is a single disc with the first two games on it....

if you buy a ps3, i will let you borrow my copy along with GOW3

\

What was the answer you wanted? i thought my answers were excellent.

Did you ask Mongoose about the cell phone antenna thing?

What was the answer you wanted? i thought my answers were excellent.

Did you ask Mongoose about the cell phone antenna thing?

I wanted to hear that the router (which I already purchased) was a "buzd-approved", industry-leading archetype of wireless excellence. Would that have been so hard? Instead, you went sideways about antennas to confuse me and make me feel stupid. All part of your machination to keep me feeling technologically inferior. You're a crafty one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom