Dammit WDQ! I'm disappointed... (1 Viewer)

I wanted to hear that the router (which I already purchased) was a "buzd-approved", industry-leading archetype of wireless excellence. Would that have been so hard? Instead, you went sideways about antennas to confuse me and make me feel stupid. All part of your machination to keep me feeling technologically inferior. You're a crafty one.

You are dumb. Get over it.

Goose will tell you that Sony arrogance will stop them from bothering to put out good deals to compete with the 360. And, to some extent, he is right. Sony does not like to discount their brand. They think the Sony name sells itself so they never really have the deals that Microsoft and other companies give.

i think you have officially made the final step :jpshakehead:

:hihi:

It's like I don't even have to post anymore.

Well, you don't post anymore so somebody has to take up the slack. :mad: Did I mention rootkits? See, I can't do it all by myself.

We all miss you. :hearts:

Well, except for WDF and he doesn't really count since he's not really human.

it's just not the same

It's true, I'm a pale imitation of the original. My heart is just not in it. I just don't have his knack for busting on Sony at the same time I'm showing Bungee love, taking a shot at WDF and explaining the superiority of <strike>Jeep</strike> Land Rover products.

It's true, I'm a pale imitation of the original. My heart is just not in it. I just don't have his knack for busting on Sony at the same time I'm showing Bungee love, taking a shot at WDF and explaining the superiority of <strike>Jeep</strike> Land Rover products.

it really has more to do with your height, or lack thereof

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom