Dan Arnold player to watch Sunday. (1 Viewer)

TheIronSheik

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Arnold made his debut vs Skins and played 14 snaps, didn't get a target but was only TE on the field split out wide on Saints 2 big plays to Meredith and Smith, so his role will be similar to what Fleener role was last season. He won't be lined up next to tackle as a blocking TE.

But it's fair guess he will not be someone the Ravens defence is game planning for, so hopefully the saints can get him on mismatch against a LB and hit him for a big play on seam route.

I keep expecting Arnold to get cut, being bumped by an OL or DB replacement. The 14 snaps mentioned were a good sign for him, especially if he's active today.

He's big, speedy, and has good hands, making his catch radius a problem for defenses if he pans out.

I keep expecting Arnold to get cut, being bumped by an OL or DB replacement. The 14 snaps mentioned were a good sign for him, especially if he's active today.

He's big, speedy, and has good hands, making his catch radius a problem for defenses if he pans out.

Yeah his arc has been upward lately to more playing time. He could be really valuable against an aggressive front seven like the Ravens.

Plus I always root for any Saints TE wearing 85.

Arnold made his debut vs Skins and played 14 snaps, didn't get a target but was only TE on the field split out wide on Saints 2 big plays to Meredith and Smith, so his role will be similar to what Fleener role was last season. He won't be lined up next to tackle as a blocking TE.

But it's fair guess he will not be someone the Ravens defence is game planning for, so hopefully the saints can get him on mismatch against a LB and hit him for a big play on seam route.

You called it, bro. :ezbill:

:gosaints:

Crazy that I never even hurt of the dude..lol

He was clutch!!!

Tight ends 8 catches, 78 yards, 1 TD

Watson haunted his old team today like I had hoped he would.

I thought about this thread on both of his catches. Nice scouting Sheik.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom