Dan Arnold.... (1 Viewer)

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
He is quietly getting better and better......that catch yesterday was a thing if beauty.

He has Graham type speed/hands.

He will be a beast next year as he continues to grow!!

If you watch his college tapes you can see these plays he is making and will be making are routine to him, he is/was a physically gifted receiver with his acrobatic catches and strength so a move to tightened at this level was inevitable.

He is the next up at tightened, Payton and Co. found another gem.

That catch he made down the middle was spectacular. Was a little upset at first because I thought Drew overshot him, but that full extension dive and catch was worthy of a poster.

his catch was amazing. look forward to seeing him get more playing time

Loving what I’m seeing from him lately.
Kirkwood is impressing too.
If these two and TQS continue to ‘rise up’ we will be so scary. Whoa.

Graham had some great attributes, but hands like that were never one of them. That was a phenomenal grab.

IME, this group of WR's have more promise than we've seen in many years. Mike, TQS, Kirkwood, Arnold, and Carr have the perfect balance for any down and distance.

If we activate Marshall and/or TLL, who do we de-activate?

Wonder if Graham regrets not signing with the Saints now. Threw away a chance at a ring for a few bucks more.

If we activate Marshall and/or TLL, who do we de-activate?
I was asking myself the same thing. I would de-activate Carr. Then what do we do when Ginn comes back? I would guess Kirkwood. So WRs by the end of the year could be Thomas, Ginn, TQS, and Marshall. Kirkwood if 5 are active

I was asking myself the same thing. I would de-activate Carr. Then what do we do when Ginn comes back? I would guess Kirkwood. So WRs by the end of the year could be Thomas, Ginn, TQS, and Marshall. Kirkwood if 5 are active

Until I see how B Marshall does in this offense (picking it up) I’d not deactivate Kirkwood for him. Kirkwood is balling.

JMO.

Would that be an upgrade, or downgrade? Serious question!

Another thing,we probably won't have that many WR's on the 53 unless they're good on ST. AFAIK, Kirkwood is the only one on the kick coverage team.

Until I see how B Marshall does in this offense (picking it up) I’d not deactivate Kirkwood for him. Kirkwood is balling.

JMO.

Agreed...I say keep Kirkwood and Carr active as they know the offense and are fresher and younger....Marshall looks like insurance because of the younger players at the position.

Thomas, Smith, Kirkwood and Carr with Watson, Hill and Arnold...I think we can manage with these guys.

It’s just amazing to me that with all of the various running backs and others who can catch passes, plus Thomas, plus our newly acquired veteran, we can somehow still pull young, very good receivers out of our backsides any time Drew needs a fresh guy to throw to. Double Thomas and Kamara? Fine. Here is a bench full of other guys. Maybe you haven’t met. How about you get to know each other in the end zone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom