Dan in Lafayette and the WhoDat Nation suffered a great loss today... (2 Viewers)

Dan, so sorry for your loss. Please remember the good times and to spend time with family and friends as they need you like you need them. I cannot imagine what you are going through as I have been married for almost 30 years and cannot imagine that kind of loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

Dan, we are all so sorry. I’ve never met you in person, and someone is cutting onions on your behalf. You have meant so much to me and this entire community of wonderful people that make up the greatest fan site on the “interwebs”. God bless you brother, and may she find peace, and in her peace, may you find solace.

Dan in L is a great and hysterical guy after his 2nd Bloody Merry. But he does have a touch of grumpiness in him when sober. Even then, he's still hysterical with a great sarcastic sense of humor. And he can hit 300 yard drives that can be found in most fairways.

I can't even pretend to know what it feels like to lose a partner, but I do know that to have a person love you is so special. A social and intimate connection between a husband and wife has no equal comparison. I feel for you Dan. I just don't know the words to express how much.

Dan, so very sorry to hear about your loss my friend. I had been traveling and just saw the post. Please know that your many many SR friends have you and your family in our prayers. You will always have your special memories to cherish.

God Bless

Know im late. Hope your doing better now. That's a nice pic of you two. I would be devastated at losing my best friend. Peace and prayers to you.

Dan,

I'm heartbroken to hear this. I'm so sorry for your loss and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dang it! I just found out about your loss Dan. I made a career of separating fact from fiction and good from bad. You are a good, honest man Dan. I’m sure your wife is so so special And precious. God bless.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom