Dan Morgan to be on WWL... (1 Viewer)

i don't think anyone is doubting dan morgan's ability. i think the only red flags you see - and the questions one has - is dan morgan's ability to stay on the field. it really doesn't go deeper than that.

I can't believe that no one caught on to the fact that Dan said "He and Vilma played together at Miami. If that is so then they should be awesome together again!!!!!!!!!!!

I just listened again , and He and Vilma did play together at Miami , I think that has a huge up side to them being together again. I tell You , this could be something special at our Linebacker positions. I BELIEVE Morgan , Vilma , and Fujita will have a huge year this Season!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Recap....

-He will be in NOLA on the 18th.

-Thinks he has had "alot" of bad luck, and thinks a new change will do him good and hope for a long career here.

-Has played MLB, but has played Weak-side as well...wherever he is needed he will play...and think he and Vilma will be a great duo together.

-His concussions "is nothing to him" and that people don't know the facts...he feels great right now...his achilles is coming along great...he didn't fully tear it...thinks he will come back fine.

-Dan hopes to do a "few things" in OTA/mini-camp, but he will be 100% by TC.

-Wants to bring a SB trophy to the Saints, since he missed out on one.

-He knows Coach Vitt...looking forward to work with him. He likes that are D coaches are feisty...that's how defense should be.

-Looking forward to playing with his new team-mates.

Pretty good interview!

unfortunately that sounds all too familiar

heres hoping he doesn't injure himself further this year

I can't believe that no one caught on to the fact that Dan said "He and Vilma played together at Miami. If that is so then they should be awesome together again!!!!!!!!!!!

i caught that too.. and was huh, i thought vilma replaced him there after morgan left, but apparently according to http://www.allcanes.com/articles/0404_Williams_FirstRound.html mostly story about dj williams, but says dan morgan along with 2 others started, and freshmen vilma and the other guy filled in.
so apparently they did play at the same time.

If healthy... Morgan and Vilma can be a force (understatement)... and you know our LB corp will be nasty when Fujita may be our weakest link. :scared:

That went right passed me the first time I listened, you know.

Rough tally (yes, I actually tried to count them)

Morgan - 83 "you knows"
Hebert - 6 "you knows" (I think I should have counted his "I mean" instead)

I thought he was a professional football player not a professional public speaker.

Do you think after a hard hit he gets in the ball carrier's face and says "You got knocked the [Mod Edit - Watch the veiled profanity] out, YOU KNOW"...jk

I think Dan "You Know!" Morgan will be a beast.

You know... as much as I try to get excited about, you know... Dan Morgan joining our defense you know... I just can't, you know, get past the fact that this dude is injured, you know, every year!

You know?

I had change the station....I couldnt stand listening to him anymore....Ya Know!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom