Dan Morgan to be on WWL... (1 Viewer)

They did today, there was a Pro-Golfer on before Morgan...and they had the music going for a good 40 secs before they let him go.

OK I didnt finish listening to that one but the last few didnt so I thought they might have changed that policy?

if we can get half the production out of him as they did once we let Mills go I'll be happy.

he said "you know" about 200 times lol

Michael Vick used to do that too and it made it hard to follow what he was saying even though he constanly asked "you know what I'm sayin?"

I always found myself answering "no I don't."

I honestly could only listen to 3 minutes of the interview. I had to turn it off after the 400th You Know. It was ridiculous.

i'm looking forwared to seeing what Morgan, Vilma and Fujita can do this year (barring injury)

In all fairness to these guys....any team's results can change barring injury IMHO. Just a thought...not a direct counter to your quote by the way.

Yeh, thanks for the summary. That's great news if his concussions, which i think we all worry about the most, are truly a thing of the past, but you know he's gonna be optimistic and say what we want to hear.

I honestly could only listen to 3 minutes of the interview. I had to turn it off after the 400th You Know. It was ridiculous.

Hopefully that's not a sign he's still recovering from too many head jolts.

That went right passed me the first time I listened, you know.

Rough tally (yes, I actually tried to count them)

Morgan - 83 "you knows"
Hebert - 6 "you knows" (I think I should have counted his "I mean" instead)

On a serious note - I just have a hunch he will be healthy and a monster steal in free agency.

Last edited:
I have seen a site that has Saints wav files of interviews posted before. Does someone have that link handy and know who posts things up there? Would love to hear "you know" a few times. ;)

at least he didnt say "u know what I sayin" 200 times

I have seen a site that has Saints wav files of interviews posted before. Does someone have that link handy and know who posts things up there? Would love to hear "you know" a few times. ;)

Go to the first page of this thread to St. Chadwicks post and there's a link.

I have never once considered the possibility of Morgan being healthy and productive the entire year. But I am about to, and without using much imagination, I am getting a hardon. My goodness, we would have something we haven't had in 15 years.

I hope he's right about the concussions. If he's as healthy as he says, he was a steal. It may be a good thing that his achiles gave his brainbox a break. If we can keep Morgan, Vilma, and Fujita on the field we could be in for something special this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom