Dan Orlovsky Change of Heart Lol (1 Viewer)

I'll give Orlovsky credit for owning up to it. Stephen A. Smith, this morning, says that he's staying on the Tampa bandwagon.

I'll give Orlovsky credit for owning up to it. Stephen A. Smith, this morning, says that he's staying on the Tampa bandwagon.

The only thing I give them credit for is being paid actors....

I don't give him any credit.

He's too stupid to deserve any credit.

He loves Wentz. Even now.

He's always betting on the wrong horse. Like literally always.

I don't give him any credit.

He's too stupid to deserve any credit.

He loves Wentz. Even now.

He's always betting on the wrong horse. Like literally always.
It makes me angry to watch Carson Wentz. I won't say that the reason that he makes stupid decisions on the football field is because he's stupid. I'll say that he makes those decisions because his ego is big enough to convince him that he can accomplish ridiculous things.

It makes me angry to watch Carson Wentz. I won't say that the reason that he makes stupid decisions on the football field is because he's stupid. I'll say that he makes those decisions because his ego is big enough to convince him that he can accomplish ridiculous things.
No, Dan Orlovsky is stupid.

He thinks Rams are the best in the NFC and better than the Saints. Contradicts his tweet.

This guy has a change of heart every other day. More indecisive than my ex

Orlovsky is a puppet and a troll... he loves Tampa because they are the big hype story this season with Tom Brady... he bails on them.
He throws a bone to the Saints out of spite and disgust towards the Bucs making him look stupid, then he sleeps on it..

When he wakes up and gets ready for his next spot... he decides he can get more casual fans to follow him on Twitter if he declares the major-market LA Rams the best in the NFC... *yawn*

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom