Dan Patrick"Saints escape with a victory...we know what matty ice can do at home but, look what he can do on the road" (1 Viewer)

Eviltaxi

Very Banned
Reaction score
Dan Patrick"Saints escape with a victory...we know what matty ice can do at home but, look what he can do on the road"

This is really starting to piss me off if Favre or Manning put up back to back game winning drives like Brees has the media would be going ballistic hanging all over their jocks.

don't forget that ridiculous call on that INT even after the review when the Bucs where near the redzone at the end of the game.

And he threw another interception in the 4th quarter. Funny how no one ever seems to mention that.

Dan Patrick"Saints escape with a victory...we know what matty ice can do at home but, look what he can do on the road"

Apparently not much:

Ryan:
18 of 36 for 205 : 2 TDs and 2 Ints : Passer Rating - 62.8 Passer Ratings

Brees:
24 of 29 for 313: 2 TDs and 1 Int : Passer Rating - 120.3 Passer Ratings

Matty Ice spent most of his day doing his damndest to put the ball in the hands of the Bucs.

plus bucs fell apart...handing the win to the failclows....the blown special teams 102 yard run..the non pass interference at the end...the incomplete pass/intercetption... the penalties.... bucs lost more than failclowns win.....relax

Who cares its just marketing...There is no doubt we have a lot of corrections to make, I hate to see us winning like this, though it is better than losing....

Cmon don't you know Matty beat the best team in the NFC? He deserves all the recognition.:smilielol:

Yes ofcourse :)

Doesn't he usually play with a blind fold and his right arm tied behind his back? From my understanding he doesn't really need linemen or WRs, the falcons just hire them because of the need to have enough guys on the field.

Who cares its just marketing...There is no doubt we have a lot of corrections to make, I hate to see us winning like this though it is better than losing....
The machine always needs a new face.

Hey, Brees just got an SI cover. He does get props.

But the tools at the networks are always looking to tout the next big thing.

Just keep winning.

I'm sorry, but am I the only one that finds "Matty Ice" to be the stupidest, most annoying name ever? The kid has skill, but c'mon, it sounds like someone that's 14 years old (yes, I know he looks that old). But really, only three years in the league gets you a nickname? And a really dumb one at that.

They're leading the division so he's the story.

One would think this would be obvious to everybody. The teams that are leading usually are in the news more. It amazes me that this is the kind of thing people choose to whine about, and I'm not just talking about here. AF.com has people who live and breathe on what some dunderhead like Skip Bayless says one day to the next.

All that matters is what happens on the field on Sundays. The rest is just hot air, whether it's positive or negative about a team...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom