Dan Patrick Show (2 Viewers)

CajunSaint

Hall of Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I heard this morning on the radio a lead for the Dan Patrick show and one of the things he said was that, "we will ask the question, are the Saints for real?"

Anyway, I am stuck at work and for some reason my local radio broadcast is out!?!?!?

So i was wondering if anyone is listening or will listen to the Patrick show could give me a recap of what they said and who he was talking to.

Thanks

You want to know what Dan Patrick thinks of the Saints? Why?

this is my opinion ... i'm sick and tired of people asking if the saints are "for real". THEY ARE!!! THEY HAVE BEEN FOR WEEKS, NOW!!!

the offense is one of the best in the NFL and its only get better. we just need better play on the defensive side of the ball and we could win the NFC.

You want to know what Dan Patrick thinks of the Saints? Why?

this is my opinion ... i'm sick and tired of people asking if the saints are "for real". THEY ARE!!! THEY HAVE BEEN FOR WEEKS, NOW!!!

the offense is one of the best in the NFL and its only get better. we just need better play on the defensive side of the ball and we could win the NFC.

Agree 100%. (as I sit here anxiously awaiting Dan Patricks thoughts on the Saints) ;)

I don't generally listen to him bacause this is what his show tends to sound like:

"Hi, and welcome to the Dan Patrick Show. I am Dan PAtrick and I just got out of the sauna with the Playmaker Michael Irvin. I just did lunch with Reggie Miller, he is a good buddy of mine. I am going to talk to the old KO, if you don't know that is MY old partner Keith Olbermann. I just played Shaq in a game of one-on-one, had Dwade as the special ref. Then I am going to step into the ring with Iron Mike, probably have Tonya Harding in my corner. We'll talk to our QB Sean Salsbury, then I will talk about why I am God's gift to Radio. I am Dan Patrick and this is my show."

As anyone can tell, I am REALLY BORED.

The Saints have just won the Super Bowl over the 16-0 Colts by the score of 56-0.

Are they for real?

We'll find out if they are if they can repeat.

I don't generally listen to him bacause this is what his show tends to sound like:

"Hi, and welcome to the Dan Patrick Show. I am Dan PAtrick and I just got out of the sauna with the Playmaker Michael Irvin. I just did lunch with Reggie Miller, he is a good buddy of mine. I am going to talk to the old KO, if you don't know that is MY old partner Keith Olbermann. I just played Shaq in a game of one-on-one, had Dwade as the special ref. Then I am going to step into the ring with Iron Mike, probably have Tonya Harding in my corner. We'll talk to our QB Sean Salsbury, then I will talk about why I am God's gift to Radio. I am Dan Patrick and this is my show."

As anyone can tell, I am REALLY BORED.

No that's a pretty good summary of his show. It's basically a guy in semi-retirement who just drones on at a conversational pace and cracks a lot of inside jokes.

I've still never figured out why people call up and give their height and weight.

I've still never figured out why people call up and give their height and weight.

Just as your intro in the call... tells them something bout you... kinda like on the eric kusilias show, they say one of their favorite players name but the player's number has to match your age.

Dan Patrick

What Dan Patrick wasn't talking about Baseball?

Everytime I listen to him, he was talking about Baseball or A Rod, we could be in the middle of Superbowl Week and he will bring up baseball. So I don't listen to him anymore, he doesn't like the Saints anyway

What Dan Patrick wasn't talking about Baseball?

Everytime I listen to him, he was talking about Baseball or A Rod, we could be in the middle of Superbowl Week and he will bring up baseball. So I don't listen to him anymore, he doesn't like the Saints anyway

...+57- I tuned into his show a few days ago and heard him say the name "David Eckstein" (who, BTW, is apparently a baseball player) and turned off his show for the rest of the day... I was like, "Are ya kidding me??"- The World Series had been over for like a week, and there was a really big football weekend coming up, college and pro.......

Listening to the Dan Patrick show is like watching "Seinfeld". It's a show about nothing....

Basically the answer is no one else was listening.

I think it is a legitimate question.

I think our offense can definitely score some points....I do not tink our defense can stop anybody worth their salt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom