Dan Roushar resume (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
A 29 yr coaching Veteran, marks fifth time Roushar had served as a Offensive Coordinator. Roushar served as O.C at Illinois(2004)
Northern illinois (1998- 2002) Ball State 1994, Butler (1989-92) Spartains ranked 3rd in big10 and was the ninth highest avg in a Michigan State season 31.0 points per game.
Roushar also served as Tight ends Coach with MSU.

Diamond in the rough, Roushar will prove his veteran leadership to get our Rb's back
where they belong!

Dont know where the O face came from but thats liable to be the looks on D.C' faces when we march back to the bowl like we did in 2010 with a proven running game

Him and SP.coached together in Illinois

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
We haven't had much actual success when Sean Payton hires a friend or crony from past jobs.

Gary Gibbs, Joe Vitt, Greg Mcmahon. Gary Gibbs experience everyone knows. Vitt is entertaining and has a tough guy tone, but he's been paid to coach the linebackers and that has been a team weakness every year. Special teams have been below average and far from special under McMahon.

Now we have another buddy from the past in Roushar.

I hope it worls out but I'm not that impressed by Sean Payton's track record in hiring staff. His own synergy with Brees carries this team. Without it there has not been much else going on with the team that would have won games.

We haven't had much actual success when Sean Payton hires a friend or crony from past jobs.

Gary Gibbs, Joe Vitt, Greg Mcmahon. Gary Gibbs experience everyone knows. Vitt is entertaining and has a tough guy tone, but he's been paid to coach the linebackers and that has been a team weakness every year. Special teams have been below average and far from special under McMahon.

I hope it worls out but I'm not that impressed by Sean Payton's track record in hiring staff. His own synergy with Brees carries this team. Without it there has not been much else going on with the team that would have won games.

Now this i agree with...

Because its offense I'm not worried, because SP basically runs the show.

Because its offense I'm not worried, because SP basically runs the show.
Well, yeah.

But if we want to get back to the Super Bowl we have to run the ball better and throw less. Other than 2009 that is not something Payton has managed to make happen.

But I think he gets that the balance is key. Just not sure it's translating to the field for whatever reason.

Been reading MSU forums and their fans are ecstatic over getting rid of Dan Roushar. Has me alittle nervous.

The reason we were more balanced in 2009 was because we played with the lead most of the time. When we did run, the oline did a great job.

When you're trailing at halftime like we've been doing, you're going to throw more.

RBs coach is important, but oline coach is more important, imo.

I would still rather them be alittle upset over the loss instead of calling it the best move of their offseason.

Have you ever heard of a single college fan who didn't think the grass was greener in at least one of the other 6,000 football programs? Seriously. Michigan State is a decent Big10 program and that's it. And that's because they've played above their pay grade the past two years not because they underperformed.

Have you ever heard of a single college fan who didn't think the grass was greener in at least one of the other 6,000 football programs? Seriously. Michigan State is a decent Big10 program and that's it. And that's because they've played above their pay grade the past two years not because they underperformed.

I don't think Bama is complaining about anything atm.

Ok man. You're right. Our running game is gonna suck because some Michigan State fans think so. Happy?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom