Dana White Furious At Rampage Jackson [Merged/Updated - Possible Rampage Retirement] (1 Viewer)

Dana White = Don King..

Use them until there is nothing left then cast them off.

Good for Jackson... Take control of your own life.

Correction. Use them, make yourself filthy rich in the process, bash them a little in public, when they are unable to fight anymore THEN cast them off!!

Dana is rich for a reason, being ruthless when it comes to talent. That fight between Rashad and Rampage will be the headlining fight so why doesn't Dana just change the date?? OHhhh, because he is Dana White (the supremist dictator of UFC-land)

If true....

/career
/respect

This has been WELL KNOWN for many years, and it didn't "end" anything. Rampage was brought in by Pride (Yazuka-backed) to lose to Saku. They also made him cut an extra 20 lbs when he got there to make sure he lost. (Go watch the fight if you want to see how freakishly strong Rampage is.) They were actually angry with Rampage because he wasn't suppose to tap, rather just go out.

The above was his "in" with Pride, and Pride decided to keep him afterwards because of the performance he put on. If Rampage didn't do that, he may have been collecting garbage for the rest of his life. What would you do at 22 years old if your career was on the line, and your boss was the Yazuka?

Furthermore, there a several other older fights involving some big MMA names, BOTH IN THE UFC AND PRIDE, were "the fix" has been in.

They were actually angry with Rampage because he wasn't suppose to tap, rather just go out.

Yeah, I was actually thinking Rampage said he didn't get his extra $$ because he tapped. I could have dreamed that though.

This has been WELL KNOWN for many years, and it didn't "end" anything. Rampage was brought in by Pride (Yazuka-backed) to lose to Saku. They also made him cut an extra 20 lbs when he got there to make sure he lost. (Go watch the fight if you want to see how freakishly strong Rampage is.) They were actually angry with Rampage because he wasn't suppose to tap, rather just go out.

The above was his "in" with Pride, and Pride decided to keep him afterwards because of the performance he put on. If Rampage didn't do that, he may have been collecting garbage for the rest of his life. What would you do at 22 years old if your career was on the line, and your boss was the Yazuka?

Furthermore, there a several other older fights involving some big MMA names, BOTH IN THE UFC AND PRIDE, were "the fix" has been in.

Like I said I'm not a MMA junkie so I don't live and breath MMA news. Thanks for turning Pride and the UFC into the WWF for me... Pathetic..If this is a "Well Known" and "Accepted" fact then the whole sport has taken a black eye IMO from any intelligent fan..People who just want to see blood and people beeating the %&^# out of each other, well I'm sure they wouldn't let a little thing like honesty get in the way of their entertainment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom